|File:ASSIA Logo no tag 2013.png|
|Industry||Telecommunications software and services|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Redwood City, California, U.S.
Area served 🗺️
|John Cioffi, CEO|
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Broadband and Wi-Fi management software and services for telecommunications service providers and consumers|
Number of employees
ASSIA, Inc. (pronunciation: [asɪa]) is an American company that develops and sells products and software for managing broadband networks and residential Wi-Fi networks. “ASSIA” is an acronym for “adaptive spectrum and signal alignment.”
ASSIA is privately held. Its owners include AT&T, Mingly China Growth Fund, SFR Development, Sandalwood Partners, Sofinnova Ventures, Stanford University, Swisscom Ventures, Telefónica, and T-Ventures.
ASSIA has worked in the field of dynamic spectrum management (DSM), a standards-based software approach to optimizing broadband performance.
- Matsumoto, Craig (September 13, 2005). "Valley Wonk: DSL Man". Light Reading. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- Ray, Tiernan (June 8, 2013). "Winners and Losers in the Coming Super-Network War". Barron's. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
- "ASSIA Investors". ASSIA. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- "ASSIA Customers". ASSIA. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- "About ASSIA". ASSIA. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- "Dynamic Spectrum Management Project". Stanford University. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
Other articles of the topic Companies : Breadline Cafe, 01 Distribution, Gofer Mining, Delete Agency, Gabi (company), Vratim (brand), 808 Audio
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "ASSIA (company)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ASSIA (company). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.