Abdul Majid Dar
Abdul Majid Dar (born 1963), known as A. M. Dar, is an  Indian lawyer and Senior Advocate who practices primarily in the Supreme Court of India and the  Jammu and Kashmir High Court . He also served as the Standing counsel for Union of India.
Born into a family from State of Jammu and Kashmir, Dar grew up in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir. His father, Abdul Razak Dar, was an assistant registrar in Jammu and Kashmir High Court . Dar did his schooling at Khalsa High School Srinagar, and did his L.L.B from University of Kashmir.
Dar commenced his career in 1987. He started practicing in the  Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court in 1994.
This article "Abdul Majid Dar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Abdul Majid Dar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Advocate Abdul Majid Dar, , srinagar - - Justdial". t.justdial.com. Retrieved 2018-05-03.
- "A.M. Dar and Associates". A.M. Dar and Associates. Retrieved 2018-05-03.
- "JKMHC celebrates World Disability Day". Rising Kashmir. Retrieved 2018-05-03.
- KNS (2015-08-13). "Take immediate steps to constitute Gurudwara Prabandhak Board: APSCC to Govt". KNS. Retrieved 2018-05-03.
- "APSCC for immediate steps for the constitution of Gurudwara Prabandhak Board - Scoop News Jammu Kashmir". scoopnews.in. Retrieved 2018-05-03.
- "SC issues notice to ASCOMS, BOPEE". Jammu Kashmir Latest News | Tourism | Breaking News J&K. 2013-08-18. Retrieved 2018-05-03.