|Directed by||Brian Metcalf|
|Produced by||Brian Metcalf|
|Written by||Brian Metcalf|
|Music by||Alex Kharlamov|
Black Jellybeans Productions
Potato Eater Productions
Red Compass Media
Search Adverse (film) on Amazon.
Adverse is a 2020 American crime thriller drama film written and directed by Brian Metcalf and starring Thomas Nicholas, Lou Diamond Phillips, Sean Astin, Kelly Arjen, Penelope Ann Miller, and Mickey Rourke. It premiered at Fantasporto Film Festival, Portugal's largest film festival. Both Deadline and Variety announced that the film's director Brian Metcalf won a Platinum Remi Award for Adverse at the WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival.
- Thomas Nicholas as Ethan
- Lou Diamond Phillips as Dr. Cruz
- Sean Astin as Frankie
- Kelly Arjen as Mia
- Penelope Ann Miller as Nicole
- Mickey Rourke as Kaden
- Jake T. Austin as Lars
- Matt Ryan as Jake
- Andrew Keegan as Jan
- Aaron Schwartz as Detective Mitchell
- Charlene Amoia as Mary
- Jesse Garcia as Detective Ranie
Principal photography began in Los Angeles in October 2018. On January 17, 2019, it was confirmed that filming had been completed. The film will have its premiere at FantasPorto 2020, a film festival held in Oporto, Portugal, in February 2020.
- McNary, Dave (23 January 2020). "Mickey Rourke's 'Adverse' Opens Fantasporto Festival". Variety. Retrieved 23 January 2020.
- "2020 Remi Winners". Worldfest.org.
- Ramos, Dino (15 September 2020). "Grindstone Entertainment Group Acquires Neo-Noir Thriller 'Adverse'". Deadline.
- McNary, Dave (9 September 2020). "Mickey Rourke's 'Adverse' Bought by Grindstone". Variety.
- N'Duka, Amanda (30 October 2018). "Mickey Rourke, Lou Diamond Phillips & More Star In 'Adverse' Drama From Brian A. Metcalf". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- McNary, Dave (7 November 2018). "Mickey Rourke to Produce, Star in Crime Drama 'Twilight Into Darkness'". Variety. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- Pinto, João. "Interview With Bria A.Metcalfe, the Director of Adverse That Will Premier at FantasPorto" (in Portuguese). PortalCinema.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
This article "Adverse (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adverse (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.