|Public limited company|
|Traded as||BSE: 530707|
|Industry||Hardware Services, Embedded Systems |
and Enterprise systems
|Headquarters 🏙️||Mumbai, India|
Area served 🗺️
|Ranjit Dhuru, Chairman and CEO|
Number of employees
Aftek (previously Aftek Infosys) (BSE: 530707, NSE: AFTEK, LuxSE: AFTK) is an Indian offshore IT services company headquartered at Mumbai, India. It is a Public limited company, listed in the main stock exchanges of India - Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange.
It provides IT Services, Testing Services and services related to Embedded Systems, Video Analytics and Hardware Engineering.
- "Goldman Sachs ups stake in Aftek Infosys". Business Line. 25 September 2007. Retrieved 18 April 2010.
- Kansara, Yogesh (10 April 2008). "Rival hand seen as Aftek stock volumes surge". Financial Express. Retrieved 18 April 2010.
- "Aftek Infosys: A company driven by change". Express Computer. 17 March 2003. Archived from the original on 5 February 2010. Retrieved 20 April 2010. Unknown parameter
- "Aftek Infosys completes GDR issue of $15 m". Business line. 12 February 2003. Retrieved 20 April 2010.
- Mitra, Sushanto (12 January 2004). "Aftek Infosys Limited: On The Fast Track". Dataquest. Archived from the original on 28 August 2010. Retrieved 20 April 2010. Unknown parameter
- "Aftek, India - IT services provider, Embedded systems, Hardware engineering, Testing services, Offshore technology services". www.aftek.com. Retrieved 2017-10-27.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Aftek" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Aftek. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.