Air China Flight 1350
B-6555, the aircraft involved in the incident,
seen in 2011
|Date||April 15, 2018|
|Summary||Hijacking, under investigation|
|Aircraft type||Airbus A321|
|Flight origin||Changsha Huanghua International Airport|
|Destination||Beijing Capital International Airport, China|
Around 9:00 China Standard Time on April 15, 2018, an airplane of Air China Flight 1350 was hijacked and diverted to Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport. A passenger reportedly stood up and grabbed a flight attendant, then threatened to stab her with a pen.
- "国航CA1350遭劫持画面曝光 乘客讲述惊魂时刻". news.sina.com.cn (in Chinese). Retrieved 2018-06-10.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "民航局：CA1350航班一男用钢笔胁持乘务员，已成功处置_10%公司_澎湃新闻-The Paper". www.thepaper.cn (in Chinese). Retrieved 2018-04-15.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "国航CA1350因公共安全原因备降郑州 原定飞往北京". finance.sina.com.cn (in Chinese). Retrieved 2018-04-15.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Man tries to hijack Beijing-bound Air China flight with pen, forces plane to make emergency landing in Zhengzhou". Zee News. 2018-04-15. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- Times, Global. "Hijacked Air China flight makes emergency landing - Global Times". www.globaltimes.cn. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- "Airliner diverted after passenger 'holds steward hostage with fountain pen'". The Sun. 2018-04-15. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- "Air China plane 'pen' hostage drama suspect held by police". BBC. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
|This article about an aviation accident is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Air China Flight 1350" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Air China Flight 1350. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.