|Occupation||App Developer, CEO, Entrepreneur|
|Employer||LeewayHertz , HiArya|
|Notable work||First Tea Making Robot|
Akash Takyar is CEO and founder of HiArya and LeewayHertz, a leading blockchain development company. He is also known to invent and launch World's first Tea making Robot "Arya" through LeewayHertz.
Early Life and Career[edit | edit source]
Akash Takyar finished MCA from Indraprastha University. He started his career as freelancer after completing BCA, thereafter he engaged with development of app at very early stage and developed many apps and launched the first few apps when Apple launched the AppStore in 2008.
Patents[edit | edit source]
Awards[edit | edit source]
Akash Takyar was awarded the Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Award by Honourable Murlidhar Chandrakant Bhandare, Governor of Orissa in 2008 for his outstanding services, achievements and contributions.
References[edit | edit source]
- "India-made robots may soon serve tea, greet you in malls, banks - The Sunday Guardian Live". The Sunday Guardian Live. 2018-03-11. Retrieved 2018-09-22.
- "Leewayhertz Technologies Private Limited Information - Leewayhertz Technologies Private Limited Company Profile, Leewayhertz Technologies Private Limited News on The Economic Times". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-09-22.
- "Blockchain Development for startups and enterprises | USA | UAE". leewayhertz.com. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- "The Times Group". epaperbeta.timesofindia.com. Retrieved 2018-09-22.
- TV GME (2018-04-18), Arya | World's 1st Tea Making Robo | IoT | Expo | 2018, retrieved 2018-09-13
- "Hi Arya – Arya robot that can make your custom chai using real ingredients". hiarya.com. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- ANI (2018-03-01). "First Gen Tech is here with Robos Arya and Mitra". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2018-09-22.
- "Meet Arya, world's first 'Chai' making robot - CIOL". CIOL. 2018-03-13. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- "“Enhanced Geocoding” algorithm now being referred in Uber and Twitter Patents - Press Release - Digital Journal". www.digitaljournal.com. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- "Enhanced geocoding". Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- "US Patent Application for ENHANCED DISPOSITION MONITORING WITH GEOCODING Patent Application (Application #20150371158 issued December 24, 2015) - Justia Patents Search". patents.justia.com. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- "PLACEMENT NOTICE MCA -LEEWAY HERTZ - Management Education and Research Institute". Management Education and Research Institute. 2016-12-12. Retrieved 2018-09-24.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Akash Takyar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Akash Takyar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.