|Founder 👔||Akash Takyar|
|Headquarters 🏙️||San Francisco|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Founded in 2007 by Akash Takyar, the company has developed more than 300 apps. The company was listed by NASSCOM as top 50 emerging companies in 2009. The company recently launched world's first tea making robot called Hi Arya.
- "Global App Creation Software Market Outlook 2018-2025: LeewayHertz, Apptology, Zymr,Inc., Zoo Corporation, Eight Bit Studios – Software News". newsofsoftware.com. Retrieved 2018-09-22.
- "Award-Winning Travel App - Cruise Finder by iCruise.com". www.wmphvacations.com. Retrieved 2018-09-22.
- "List of Best Blockchain Companies 2018 - Blockchain Developers". www.mobileappdaily.com. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- Williams, Jack. "GoodFirms dissects the new directory list of top 15 blockchain technology companies in USA 2018". www.whatech.com. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- Wiebenga, Krista. "Precision Laboratories - Mix Tank Receives High Marks from AGROW AWARDS". Retrieved 2018-09-22.
- www.ETTelecom.com. "Startups find a perfect match in desi app makers - ET Telecom". ETTelecom.com. Retrieved 2018-09-24.
- "Top iPhone App Development Companies and Developers for Hire - IT Firms". Top IT Firms - Result Of In-depth Research & Analysis. 2018-09-04. Retrieved 2018-09-14.
- ANI (2018-03-01). "First Gen Tech is here with Robos Arya and Mitra". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
This article "LeewayHertz" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:LeewayHertz. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.