January 4, 1995
|Occupation||Art nude photographer, videographer, blogger|
|Years active||Since 2013|
|Awards||3rd Place in Nude in International Color Awards 10th ed.|
Alexandra Ghemu (born January, 4, 1995, Chișinău, Moldova) known professionally as Alex Litt (Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Unicode data' not found.) — Europe photographer, blogger. Specializes in art nude genre.
Alex is an Europe photographer;, who shows in her photographs beauty of human bodies as they were created by nature. She is a finalist and winner - 3rd place, Honor of Distinction in Nude of an International Color Awards 10th ed. - American well known contest for amateur and professional photographers.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Alexandra Ghemu was born on January, 4th, 1995 in Chișinău, Moldova, the only child in family. Her relatives were from Moldova (from the father's line) and Russia (from the mother's line). Her native language is Russian. She obtained her first photo camera when she was 9 y.o. and graduated art school in 2007.
Career[edit | edit source]
2013. When Alex was 18 she started to organize photo shootings. She launched a project for photographers, models, make-up artists and designers - there were no any model/photographer society in Chișinău, so a lot of amateur photographers could find models to increase their portfolio and skills and and vice versa. The interest in the project went down as soon as Alex started to shoot by herself when I she was 19 and a half years old. It was hard to focus all attention on maintaining the platform and learning photography.
I’ve chosen this genre for shooting as I really enjoy the pure beauty of human body since the time when I was studying at the art school. I try to mix and combine the pure beauty of nature, human and animal world. I want to show that there is nothing vulgar and disgusting in naked human – women and men.
In 2017 Alex worked as content manager at Recording Facility in Chișinău, trying herself as Co-Executive Producer of a short film in the same time. She was an organizer's assistant and photographer on a Grand Musical Tour of the Moldova's cities. in summer 2017 by Alina Deliss and Constantin Moscovici, famous Moldavian composer and artist.
In 2018 Alex worked as interior designer in collaboration with one of the local photo studios. She works as freelance-photographer. Her works were first published on the official Vogue Italy website in 2018, winter.
Awards[edit | edit source]
- In 2015 has received the status of "Top 20 Photographers in Chișinău" in the contest 35Awards 2015.
- In 2016 she was awarded with Nominee in Fine Art Photography Awards 2015-2016 - in the Portrait category.
- In 2016 has received the status of "Top 10 Photographers in Chișinău" in the contest 35Awards 2016.
- In 2017 has received the status of "Top 30 Photographers in Chișinău" in the contest 35Awards 2017.
Then she obtained multiple diplomas of worldwide photo competitions in fine art, nudes.
- In 2016 she was awarded in The Spider Awards 11th ed. with Honorable Mention in Nude;
- In 2017 she was awarded in The International Photographer of the Year 2016 with Honorable Mention in Fine Art, Nudes;
- In 2017 she won 3rd Place in Nude in International Color Awards 10th ed.
- In 2017 she was awarded with Nominee in Nudes in Fine Art Photography Awards 2016-17
- In 2017 she obtained Honorable Mention in Fine Art, Nudes in Neutral Density photography awards 2017
- In 2018 she was included in Acceptance list Special Themes Circuit 2018 from TRIERENBERG SUPER CIRCUIT contest under Photographic Society of America and FIAP
Volunteer Experience[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Published portfolio for Diez.md".
- International Color Awards 10th ed.
- Interview for Nude Art official page - my first photo camera
- Art school “Alexandr Sciusev” - diploma
- Exclusive interview for aquarelle.md - passion for photography began with an art school
- Unica.md - the beginning of work as a photographer is laid in art school
- Interview for Nude Art official page - becoming a photographer from childhood through education in art school
- An interview for ea.md - the beginning of career with TopModelGroup MD
- What is TopModelGroup MD? - article for Moldova-Today
- What is TopModelGroup MD? - article for Moldova-Today, part 2
- Project with Peugeot Moldova Autoconcord from TopModelGroup MD - article for Moldova-Today
- Photo project "Animal Stories" by TopModelGroup MD - article for allfun.md
- "TopModelGroup MD - a project for photographers, models, make-up artists and designers in Chișinău".
- Alex Litt's biography for Patreon.com
- Interview for Ea.md - a revolutionary look at nudity
- Interview for shok.md - attitude towards nudity
- Interview for Nude Art official page - attitude to nudity
- 5 facts about Alex Litt's life - working at Poli Disc Records
- "Working experience as a content manager in a recording studio Poli Disc Records".
- Interview for Nude Art official page - hobbies: work in the recording studio
- "Poli Disc Records".
- "CO Executive Producer "9 vieti" by Ivan Naniev".
- "Grand Musical Tour of the Moldova's cities by Alina Deliss and Constantin Moscovici".
- "Presentation of the musical tour by Alina Deliss and Constantin Moscovici".
- "Work experience as an interior designer in Fotomax photo studio, Chișinău".
- 5 facts about Alex Litt's life - working at Fotomax photo studio
- "Work experience as a freelance-photographer".
- Interview for Ea.md - photography as a style of life: «It's interesting, bold, sometimes dangerous, but it's worth it.»
- Interview for Nude Art official page - working as photographer and attitude to models
- Publlished portfolio on Vogue Italy website
- 35Awards Achievement board Alex Litt 2015
- Fine Art Photography Awards 2015—2016
- 35Awards Achievement board Alex Litt 2016
- 35Awards Achievement board Alex Litt 2017
- Interview for shok.md
- Awarded work by The Spider Awards 11th ed.
- Awarded work by The Spider Awards 11th ed. - Interview for zugo.md: "Our country was noticed!"
- Awarded work by The International Photographer of the Year 2016
- Awarded work by The International Photographer of the Year 2016 - article for ea.md
- Awarded work by International Color Awards 10th ed.
- Awarded work by Fine Art Photography Awards 2016-17
- Awarded work by Neutral Density photography awards 2017
- Awarded work by Neutral Density photography awards 2017 - article for shok.md: "Moldova has one more reason to be proud"
- Acceptance list Special Themes Circuit 2018
- "Actions to collect assistance to homeless animals near the "Patria" cinema, Chișinău".
- Action to assist homeless animals in the Theoretical Lyceum «Children's Academy»
- A visit to «Casa Katharina» shelter 2011
- The «Island of Hope» shelter workers' gratitude
- A visit to «Casa Katharina» shelter, March 2012
Links[edit | edit source]
- Publication at VOGUE ITALY
- Publication at DARK BEAUTY MAGAZINE
- Article for KP.MD
- Article for AQUARELLE
- Exclusive interview for AQUARELLE
- Exclusive interview for SHOK.md
- Publication at SHOK.md
- Exclusive interview for EA.md
- Publication at Zugo.md
This article "Alex Litt" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Alex Litt/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.