|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Allegiant (finance services) (known as Allegiant) is a claims management company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It has been widely cited in national and regional media, particularly around the collapse of Wonga for which claims management companies were noted for highlighting Wonga's widescale mis-selling.[not in citation given]
The company was established in 2010 and is a member of the Alliance of Claims Companies, the trade sector body. It also assists consumers to make compensation claims against financial institutions.
- "Financial Conduct Authority". register.fca.org.uk.
- "Wonga collapses after surge of customer complaints". The Financial Times.
- Peachey, Kevin (27 February 2019). "Wonga causing damage 'from beyond the grave'". BBC.com.
- "Wonga collapse leaves Britain's other payday lenders in firing line". Reuters. 31 August 2018.
- "Greg Wright: How one customer built up 137 consecutive payday loans". The Yorkshire Post.
This article "Allegiant (finance services)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Allegiant (finance services). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.