|Owner||VPR Safe Financial Group|
Alvexo is a regulated global financial investment services platform and internet brand. It is a certified broker regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), licensed to provide investment and brokerage services within the European Union (E.U.) and its member states, among other locations worldwide. The Foreign exchange market and CFDs platform is available in 5 languages (English, French, Arabic, German and Italian), and is both web-based and accessible via its mobile applications. It provides global financial market news, analysis, education, technical data and trading tools. Alvexo’s Head Offices are based in Cyprus.
History[edit | edit source]
Alvexo was founded in 2014 and is owned and operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited, which is a Cyprus-based Investment Firm (CIF). The company is also regulated under the European Economic Area (EEA). At its launch, the company focused on multi-lingual investor education. At that time, its platform included financial information and trading tools as well as its Trading Academy.
In October 2017, the Company launched its trading platform with desktop and tablet compatibility. The new updated platform includes regular investment news updates to its educational offerings and comprises over four hundred assets including shares, commodities, Foreign exchange pairs, indices and Cryptocurrencies.
Later that year in December, the group’s Trading Academy was overhauled and re-launched with additional trading education tools and features. These included videos, articles and commentary from Foreign exchange and trading industry brokers. The new education portal offered education in two primary categories: the basics for new traders and strategy building for advanced traders.
Special Olympics Gold Sponsorship[edit | edit source]
Alvexo was the official gold sponsor for the Special Olympics Cyprus team for the 2016-2017 athletic year. The sponsorship agreement was signed at the Special Olympics Head Offices by the company’s managing director as well as the Special Olympics Cyprus national director. The sponsorship helped fund the Cyprus Team’s participation at the Special Olympics World Winter Games in Austria in 2017.
Brand Ambassador[edit | edit source]
In March 2017, television and radio personality Julien Lepers, best known for Questions pour un champion became brand ambassador for the French Alvexo portal, Alvexo.fr. In his role with the company. In his role with the company, he also represented the brand while it was the Official Special Olympics Sponsor for Team Cyprus. 
References[edit | edit source]
This article "Alvexo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Alvexo/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Alvexo.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa". www.alexa.com. Retrieved 2018-05-22.
- "Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission". Cysec.
- "alvexo Review 2018, User Ratings, Bonus, Demo & More". www.fxempire.com. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
- "Alvexo: Online Investment House Launching New Website and Trading Academy". Geek News.
- "Financial Conduct Authority". register.fca.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
- GmbH, finanzen.net. "Alvexo Unveils New Trading Platform | Markets Insider". markets.businessinsider.com. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
- "Alvexo Shores Up Client Education with New Trading Academy Portal | Finance Magnates". Finance Magnates | Financial and business news. 2017-12-07. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
- "Alvexo: A Gold Sponsor of Special Olympics Cyprus". Special Olympics. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
- Alvexo. "Alvexo: A Gold Sponsor of Special Olympics Cyprus". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-05-22.
- Alvexo. "Alvexo vous présente son nouvel ambassadeur: Julien Lepers - Bienvenue à lui". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-05-21.