Amini Cishugi in 2015
|Education||International University of East Africa, Bujumbura Light University|
|Relatives||Raphaël Cishugi (father)|
|Website||<strong%20class= "error"><span%20class="scribunto-error"%20id="mw-scribunto-error-1">Lua%20error%20in%20Module:Wd%20at%20line%20162:%20attempt%20to%20index%20field%20'wikibase'%20(a%20nil%20value). http://<strong%20class="error"><span%20class="scribunto-error"%20id="mw-scribunto-error-1">Lua%20error%20in%20Module:Wd%20at%20line%20162:%20attempt%20to%20index%20field%20'wikibase'%20(a%20nil%20value).|
|Also known as||Big Dream|
(July 1, 2019)
(July 1, 2019)
Henri Amini Cishugi (born July 13, 1996), known professionally as Amini Cishugi, is an Congolese actor, writer, blogger and YouTuber. He began his career in early 2015, born and raised in Bukavu, South Kivu.
Early life and education
Amini Cishugi was born July 13, 1996, in Bukavu, South Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo, during the First Congo War, son of Raphaël Cishugi (born June 4, 1967 – June 21, 2018), who was Businessman, and Georgine Nyahengwa (born 1970). He became a fan of Literature when studying high school at Kashofu Institute Boarding School and loved writing Short stories and Poems.
In his fresher year at Kashofu, Amini started writing AT HOME as a diary, which was a daily record based on his personal boarding schooling life. After graduated with a High school diploma of Biochemistry in 2015, Cishugi moved to Kampala (Capital City of the Republic of Uganda), he entered for the Undergraduate degree of Science in Civil Engineering at International University of East Africa (IUEA) in January 2016.
In August 2015, Amini Cishugi started self publishing and selling books online on Smashwords, he released AT HOME (Initially in French), followed by an Random: Twenty Questions of Self-Knownledge. Amini rose to fame within East Africa countries early 2017, he then gained wide notice by co-writing the nonfiction book Pleasure of the Spirit and Eyes first published on Wattpad.
Amini was writing a dilogy of novels; the series centers on the life history of a 1992 born Canadian, Anna Beckinsale Marie. The first novel, titled Le Secret, was released in December 2017. The other volume, Mon Copain de New-York City, was released later 2018. Amini Cishugi write books in English and French.
Amini is listed one of the most social media influence people from Kivu in Democratic Republic of Congo. As in July 2019, he has an active social media presence with more than 10.2 thousand YouTube subscribers on his main channel and has always used social networks like Facebook and Twitter to promote his works. Amini Cishugi is one of the most subscribed and grossing YouTuber across both North and South Kivu provinces alongside the 2008 Vodacom Congo superstar Innoss'B.
- 2016: AT HOME
- 2017: Pleasure of the Spirit and Eyes
- 2017: Journal de Ben Parker
- 2017: Le Secret
- 2018: Mon copain de New-York City
- Twenty Question of Self-Knowledge
- "Amini Cishugi on Apple", Apple Books. Retrieved August 30, 2019.
- «Amini Cishugi's YouTube channel», Kivu Press, July 14, 2019. Retrieved July 14, 2019.
- (fr)«Qui est Amini Cishugi, l'auteur du célèbre livre de l'histoire d'Anna Beckinsales Marie», 243 Stars, January 17, 2018. Retrieved August 8, 2018.
- "Pleasure of the Spirit and Eyes – Novelas Dream Editions", Smashwords. Retrieved August 8, 2018. ISBN 9780463783887
- "Mon copain de New-York City on Apple", Apple Books. Retrieved August 30, 2019.
- (fr)«Littérature : Amini Cishugi, un écrivain congolais que vous devriez connaître», Afrique.eu.org, June 14, 2019. Retrieved July 14, 2019.
- «Congo-Kinshasa: Innocent Balume remporte le prix Jeunes talents – Akon à la recherche de la prochaine Super Star de la RDC», AllAfrica, July 27, 2010. Retrieved July 14, 2019.
- «Le Journal de Ben Parker», kobo. Retrieved August 8, 2018. ISBN 9780463031100
- 'Le Secret on Apple', Apple Books. Retrieved August 30, 2019.
- "Mon copain de New-York City – book by Amini Cishugi", Barnes & Noble. Retrieved August 8, 2018.
- «Twenty Questions of Self-Knowledge», Kobo. Retrieved August 8, 2018. ISBN 9780463545058
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Amini Cishugi.|
- Amini Cishugi on Facebook
- Amini Cishugi on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Amini Cishugi on Instagram
- Amini Cishugi on IMDb
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
Others articles of the Topic Democratic Republic of the Congo : Congolese Australians
Others articles of the Topic Literature : If It Ain't Got That Swing, List of sources of Korean culinary history, Marco Visconti, Mark Biltz, Sylvain Fort, Süreyyya Evren, Moustafa Nouraldeen
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Amini Cishugi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Amini Cishugi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.