Annie Chopra (Dubai, 30 December 1998) is a Third Cultured author and entrepreneur.
She is best known for her self-help book "Sayings For a Good Life" which is a compilation of quotes, poetry, and affirmations to achieve a good life.
Annie Chopra was born in Dubai in 1998. Her family traveled throughout her life leading her to live in Spain, Laos, India, Mexico, and Tanzania.
She began her writing career from a very young age. She first experienced creative writing in Grade 4 in her school in Laos, Kiettisack International School. Ever since, she has pursued writing as a creative and technical career, creating content for several websites, blogs, and news agencies.
- She TheQueen: Digital media to help women reclaim their power.
- www.tofler.in. "Vasilissa Media (Opc) Private Limited". www.tofler.in. Retrieved 2019-04-12.
- "Information On She TheQueen". She TheQueen. Retrieved 2019-04-12.
- Chopra, Annie (2017-08-08). Thoughts: an Epitome of Teenage Perspectives. Independently Published. ISBN 9781522044642. Search this book on
- "Sayings For A Good Life". www.goodreads.com. Retrieved 2019-04-12.
- "SHE THEQUEEN". She TheQueen. Retrieved 2019-04-12.
This article "Annie Chopra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Annie Chopra. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.