|File:Anoop K Bhat at Creative Mornings.jpg |
Anoop speaking at CreativeMornings in 2016
|Born||1991 (age 29–30)|
|🏫 Education||Sir J. J. College of Architecture|
Search Anoop Bhat on Amazon.
Anoop Bhat (born 1991) is an Indian artist  and architect  based in Bangalore  known for his work with heavy metal and rock bands such as Anathema, Opeth, Nadja, Wang Wen, Conan, Parvaaz, Diarchy etc.
Anoop uses pen and ink and draws covers, t-shirts and concert posters for bands and musicians  from around the world. He is known  for his detailed pen and ink drawings made using techniques such as stippling and hatching. Apart from his works for bands, he has also created several book covers and illustrations for publications such as Roli Books and Aleph Book Company.
- Samah Mariam. "Who are the visual artists creating India's incredible music album art?". www.kerosene.digital. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- Homegrown staff. "Stories Of 10 Young Indians Who Are Leading Double Lives". www.homegrown.co.in. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- "Anoop Bhat : Illustrations - DesiCreative". www.desicreative.com. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- "Illustrator uses only pen and ink to make the most stunning album covers". lostateminor.com. 25 August 2017. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- Unite Asia (24 November 2016). "Indian artist Anoop Bhat on designing artwork for Fuck The Facts and Dead Bhuttos". www.uniteasia.org. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- Shetye, Archit (2 July 2018). "Meet The Artists Giving Independent Musicians A Distinct Visual Identity". www.homegrown.co.in. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- Iyengar, Sonaksha (May 2017). "Cover Feature Music and Visual Arts". www.thefloatingmagazine.com. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- Kumar, Sneha (9 April 2017). "An arty triple 'treat'". Deccan Herald. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
This article "Anoop Bhat" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anoop Bhat. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.