|Founded 📆||January 2016|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Rowland Heights, California, U.S.|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
AppBi is a technology company focused on App Store data and search optimization. Based on data analysis and machine learning, AppBi develops Apple Search Ads platform to provide key metrics on Search Ads, including App Store top categories, top charts, keywords research, bidding apps details, ads tracking, analysis report, etc.
- Search Ads Platform - Machine learning Search Ads platform accessing to Apple official API, sync with Apple data in real time to increase more conversions
- App Bidding Intelligence - Comprehensive data on App Store bidding apps details, hot bidding keywords, bidding keywords popularity, bidding history, etc.
- App Store Monitor - Monitor over 2 million iOS Apps and 3 million bidding keywords, real time monitor Search Ads performance and feedback report.
- Intelligent Entrusting Ads Manager - Automated advertising without manual intervention with automated keywords selection and ads delivery.
- Self-Service Ads Manager - Manage Search Ads key metrics, including budget forecast, keywords selection, smart bidding and performance evaluation
- Search Ads Analytics - Free data analysis on App Store apps, top keywords, keywords popularity, keywords search result, keywords competitiveness.
- Pocket Gamer (May 23, 2018) "How AppBi is supporting Apple Search Ads campaigns for top mobile games publishers"
- Appdeveloper Magazine (February 26, 2018) "Apple Search Ads support from Appbi"
- Game Skinny "Mobile Gaming Dominated iOS App Store in 2017"
- EIN Presswire (January 10, 2018) "AppBi Apple Search Ads Platforms Allows Huge Conversion Rates For App Developers"
This article "AppBi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:AppBi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.