Ariel Elizarov (Cyrillic: Ариэль Елизаров; born June 12, 1998) is the Founder of Lazarus Enterprises, a Cambridge-based technology consulting company that engages in the research, development, optimization and implementation of software, algorithms and hardware related to Artificial intelligence.
Elizarov attended Columbia University (class of 2016), where he first became interested in the intersection between neuroscience and computer science. He earned a CIBE from Columbia Business School after completing the AMP program. Elizarov is one of the youngest Columbia University Alums. He went on to study business at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the MIT Sloan School of Management.
During his time at Columbia, Elizarov founded a small cloud storage and security company called Archer Technologies. It was sold in November of 2016. In October of 2017, Elizarov founded Lazarus Enterprises as an investment firm that specialized in leveraging artificial intelligence to predict and capitalize on market trends. Shortly after, the company pivoted from investing to offering consulting services on the field of Artificial Intelligence. In 2018, Lazarus Enterprises partnered with IBM and AWS. Since 2017, Elizarov has served on the boards of Central Park Angels and Central Park Medical.
Elizarov was born to a half-Jewish family. His parents are both refugees from the country of Uzbekistan. Elizarov holds active membership in the Harvard Club of Boston, as well as the Columbia Alumni Association of Boston, the Columbia University Club of New York, the Princeton Club of New York, the MIT Club of Boston, and the MITNA.
- "Lazarus Enterprises". Lazarus Enterprises. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Columbia Business School - Startup and Investor Directory". www.cbsstartups.com. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Columbia Business School", Wikipedia, 2018-07-30, retrieved 2018-08-14
- "CrunchBase: Lazarus Enterprises". www.crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Lazarus Enterprises Joins Forces with Tech Giant IBM | Markets Insider". markets.businessinsider.com. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "CAA of Boston: Ariel Elizarov". Columbia Alumni Association of Boston. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Harvard Club: April Bulletin" (PDF). Harvard Club of Boston. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
This article "Ariel Elizarov" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ariel Elizarov. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.