Ariel Pierre Calonne
Ariel Pierre Calonne (born 1958) is the city attorney of Santa Barbara, California. Calonne has served as the city attorney of Ventura, California (2007-2014), Boulder, Colorado (2003-2007), Palo Alto, California (1990-2003) and Rancho Palos Verdes, California (1989-1990).
Early life and education
Calonne was born in Los Angeles, and raised in Mar Vista, California and Thousand Oaks, California. He received his undergraduate degree in biology from the University of California at Riverside and his law degree from the University of California's Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco.
In 2003, Calonne was named Public Lawyer of the Year by the Public Law Section of the State Bar of California for his work on electronic access to government, including establishing the first listserv for collaboration among California city attorneys. In 2006, the Colorado Metro City Attorneys Association honored him with the Outstanding City Attorney award for his work in Boulder, Colorado. Calonne was the elected president of the League of California Cities' City Attorney's Department in 1998-99.
- "Ventura's city attorney, recruited by Santa Barbara, leaves on high note". Retrieved 2016-10-16.
- "Palo Alto Historical Association Photograph Collection : Search Results". archives.pahistory.org. Retrieved 2016-10-19.
- FARIS, GERALD (1989-08-11). "Rancho P.V. to Hold Hearings on Coastal Development Plans". Los Angeles Times. ISSN 0458-3035. Retrieved 2016-10-19.
- "State Bar of California".
- Piasecki, David. "WESTERN MUN. WATER DIST. OF RIVERSIDE COUNTY v. SUPERIOR COURT". resources.ca.gov. Retrieved 2016-10-19.
- Law, Public. "2003 Public Lawyer of the Year". publiclaw.calbar.ca.gov. Retrieved 2016-10-16.
- "City Attorney's Department Presidents".
This article "Ariel Pierre Calonne" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.