|Other names||Ashin Candādīpa|
Mg Chann Mon
|Education||Sāsanadaja Dhammācariya and M.A University of Kelaniya, Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|Other names||Ashin Candādīpa|
Mg Chann Mon
|Temple||Makutarama Myanmar Temple|
Ashin Candādīpa (Burmese: စႏၵာဒီပ) best known as his pen name Mg Chann Mon (ေမာင္ခ်မ္းမြန္), is a prominent BurmeseTheravada Buddhist monk and writer And meditation teacher. He is also write many of the Magazin and News Paper.
His work as a teacher began in 2015 and teach education relate to religious to many Buddhism monk. And also people who live in village teach educational class, taking meditation. Ant then, he make a donation.
Early life and education[edit | edit source]
He was born on May 31, 1990 in the village of Ma Gyi Gon, in Ngazun, Mandalay, to parents Kyaw Htay and Sein Aye. He received a grounding in Pali and Buddhist scripture from his teacher Ven Indracara. He went to the monastic school when he was seven and became a novice monk at Ma Gyi Gon village at the age of nine, under the patronage of U Indracara, head of the Pariyatti monastery. He was given the Dharma name “Candādīpa”.
- In 2002, 2003, 2004 Bhante Candādīpa was passed the title Abidhamma level (1,2,3) which are done by “Ministry of culture”.
- In 2005, 2006, 2007 he was complated the title Pathamabyan level (1,2,3) which are done by “Ministry of culture”.
- In 2015 he was complated the title Ramanyamula Dhammacariya at Sinphyu monastery, Mawlamyaine, Mon state.
- In 2013 he was complated the title Sasanadhaja Dhammacariya  which means “Blessed Noble Dharmafarer, Banner of the Teaching"
- In 1993 He completed MA degrees at Kelaniya University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Awards[edit | edit source]
- In 2012 The organization awarded him the title Third prize relate to Poem at Addingarden website by title “General Aung San of dignity”.
- In 2012 The organization awarded him the title Third prize relate to Poem at Forever Friend website by title “Fother of Affection”.
- In 2012 The organization awarded him the title First prize relate to poem at Alinkabar website by title “Pray of Birthday”.
- In 2014 The organization awarded him the title First prize relate to Article at Shwemyotaw website by title “View of a live”.
- In 2014 The organization awarded him the title Third prize relate to Article at Theravada Buddhist conservation Committee (Yangon) by title “Buddhist conservation and social development projects”.
- In 2017 The organization awarded him the title First prize relate to poem at Save The Aged Committee by title “We are Save The Aged”.
- In 2017 The organization awarded him the title Consolation prize relate to Short story at Ya Tha Thway of Literature by title “It is higher than Myinn Mo Mountain”
Wrote[edit | edit source]
The wrote at a lot of Magazin and News Paper include: The Mirror ( government of News ), Pyi Chit Thar New, The standard time news, Myanmar Time News, The Femily life Magazin, Yesara Magazin, Yatanabon News.
Publications[edit | edit source]
The published works of Ashin Candādīpa include:
References[edit | edit source]
- ခေါင်းဆောင်ကောင်းတစ်ယောက်ဖြစ်ဖို့ ဘာတွေလိုအပ်သလဲ. This article Retrieved on blogspot on Jan 1, 2016.
- မွန်ပြည်နယ်Bပိုးကာကွယ်ရေးပရဟိတအဖွဲ့ For protect B virus, Sinphyu on Sunday, January 18, 2015.
- အဘိဓမ္မာနှင့် ဝိသုဒ္ဓိမဂ်စာမေးပွဲများ . Mahana officle website.
- ၂၀၁၈ ခုနှစ် ပါဠိပထမပြန်စာမေးပွဲအောင်စာရင်းအား အများပြည်သူသိရှိနိုင်စေရန် အသိပေးဖော်ပြခြင်း on ministry of religious affairs and culture.
- ဓမ္မာစရိယ စာမေးပွဲ ဒုတိယနေ့ ကျင်းပ. Myawadi dailynwes on Friday, 23 March 2018.
- ဓမ္မာစရိယ စာမေးပွဲ မန္တလေးတိုင်းမှ သံဃာနှင့် သီလရှင် အပါး ၇,ဝဝဝ ကျော် ဖြေဆို Mizzima Burmeses Nwes on Thursday, 26 March 2015.
- ၂၀၁၆ ခုနှစ် သာသနာတော်ဆိုင်ရာဘွဲ့တံဆိပ်တော် ဆက်ကပ်အပ်နှင်းပွဲကျင်းပမည် web on Department of Religious Affair on March 17, 2016.
- University of Kelaniya in Colombo, Srilankar.
- "အရှင်စန္ဒာဒီပ၏ အတ္ထုပ္ပတ္တိ". Theravada Dhamma Society of Sri Lanka. Archived from the original on July 18, 2016.
- The Mirror dailynews Government Information and Press Publishing.
- Pyi Chit Thar Journal private newspapers.
- The Standrdtimedaily Nwes. private newspapers.
- The Myanmar Time News. private newspapers.
- ဗုဒ္ဓဘာသာဆိုင်ရာစာအုပ်များ KABAAYE Buddha Research Library.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Ashin Candādīpa" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ashin Candādīpa. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.