|Other names||Ashin Candādīpa|
Mg Chann Mon
|Education||Sāsanadaja Dhammācariya and M.A University of Kelaniya, Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|Other names||Ashin Candādīpa|
Mg Chann Mon
|Temple||Makutarama Myanmar Temple|
Ashin Candādīpa (Burmese: စႏၵာဒီပ) best known as his pen name Mg Chann Mon (ေမာင္ခ်မ္းမြန္), is a prominent BurmeseTheravada Buddhist monk and writer And meditation teacher. He is also write many of the Magazin and News Paper.
His work as a teacher began in 2015 and teach education relate to religious to many Buddhism monk. And also people who live in village teach educational class, taking meditation. Ant then, he make a donation.
Early life and education
He was born on May 31, 1990 in the village of Ma Gyi Gon, in Ngazun, Mandalay, to parents Kyaw Htay and Sein Aye. He received a grounding in Pali and Buddhist scripture from his teacher Ven Indracara. He went to the monastic school when he was seven and became a novice monk at Ma Gyi Gon village at the age of nine, under the patronage of U Indracara, head of the Pariyatti monastery. He was given the Dharma name “Candādīpa”.
- In 2002, 2003, 2004 Bhante Candādīpa was passed the title Abidhamma level (1,2,3) which are done by “Ministry of culture”.
- In 2005, 2006, 2007 he was complated the title Pathamabyan level (1,2,3) which are done by “Ministry of culture”.
- In 2015 he was complated the title Ramanyamula Dhammacariya at Sinphyu monastery, Mawlamyaine, Mon state.
- In 2013 he was complated the title Sasanadhaja Dhammacariya  which means “Blessed Noble Dharmafarer, Banner of the Teaching"
- In 1993 He completed MA degrees at Kelaniya University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- In 2012 The organization awarded him the title Third prize relate to Poem at Addingarden website by title “General Aung San of dignity”.
- In 2012 The organization awarded him the title Third prize relate to Poem at Forever Friend website by title “Fother of Affection”.
- In 2012 The organization awarded him the title First prize relate to poem at Alinkabar website by title “Pray of Birthday”.
- In 2014 The organization awarded him the title First prize relate to Article at Shwemyotaw website by title “View of a live”.
- In 2014 The organization awarded him the title Third prize relate to Article at Theravada Buddhist conservation Committee (Yangon) by title “Buddhist conservation and social development projects”.
- In 2017 The organization awarded him the title First prize relate to poem at Save The Aged Committee by title “We are Save The Aged”.
- In 2017 The organization awarded him the title Consolation prize relate to Short story at Ya Tha Thway of Literature by title “It is higher than Myinn Mo Mountain”
The wrote at a lot of Magazin and News Paper include: The Mirror ( government of News ), Pyi Chit Thar New, The standard time news, Myanmar Time News, The Femily life Magazin, Yesara Magazin, Yatanabon News.
The published works of Ashin Candādīpa include:
- ခေါင်းဆောင်ကောင်းတစ်ယောက်ဖြစ်ဖို့ ဘာတွေလိုအပ်သလဲ. This article Retrieved on blogspot on Jan 1, 2016.
- မွန်ပြည်နယ်Bပိုးကာကွယ်ရေးပရဟိတအဖွဲ့ For protect B virus, Sinphyu on Sunday, January 18, 2015.
- အဘိဓမ္မာနှင့် ဝိသုဒ္ဓိမဂ်စာမေးပွဲများ . Mahana officle website.
- ၂၀၁၈ ခုနှစ် ပါဠိပထမပြန်စာမေးပွဲအောင်စာရင်းအား အများပြည်သူသိရှိနိုင်စေရန် အသိပေးဖော်ပြခြင်း on ministry of religious affairs and culture.
- ဓမ္မာစရိယ စာမေးပွဲ ဒုတိယနေ့ ကျင်းပ. Myawadi dailynwes on Friday, 23 March 2018.
- ဓမ္မာစရိယ စာမေးပွဲ မန္တလေးတိုင်းမှ သံဃာနှင့် သီလရှင် အပါး ၇,ဝဝဝ ကျော် ဖြေဆို Mizzima Burmeses Nwes on Thursday, 26 March 2015.
- ၂၀၁၆ ခုနှစ် သာသနာတော်ဆိုင်ရာဘွဲ့တံဆိပ်တော် ဆက်ကပ်အပ်နှင်းပွဲကျင်းပမည် web on Department of Religious Affair on March 17, 2016.
- University of Kelaniya in Colombo, Srilankar.
- "အရှင်စန္ဒာဒီပ၏ အတ္ထုပ္ပတ္တိ". Theravada Dhamma Society of Sri Lanka. Archived from the original on July 18, 2016.
- The Mirror dailynews Government Information and Press Publishing.
- Pyi Chit Thar Journal private newspapers.
- The Standrdtimedaily Nwes. private newspapers.
- The Myanmar Time News. private newspapers.
- ဗုဒ္ဓဘာသာဆိုင်ရာစာအုပ်များ KABAAYE Buddha Research Library.
This article "Ashin Candādīpa" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ashin Candādīpa. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.