|Born||May 21, 1985|
|🏡 Residence||United States|
Austin Allison (born 1985) is an American entrepreneur and the founder and CEO of dotloop, a real estate technology company headquartered in Cincinnati, OH. Allison is also Co-Author of Peoplework, an Amazon best-selling business book about putting people first in a digital first world.
Allison founded dotloop in 2009 at age 24. In 2012, dotloop closed its $7M Series A funding round from Trinity Ventures. Dotloop raised a total of $14M in venture capital before being acquired by Zillow Group for $108M in cash in 2015.
Allison is a member of the Forbes 30 under 30 class of 2012, was named Inman News’ “Innovator of the Year” in 2012 and “Executive of the Year” in the 2012 Best in Biz Awards. He was also named a 40 under 40 by the Cincinnati Business Courier in 2011 and has been featured on the cover of several major publications including Entrepreneur Magazine's 2012 Young Millionaires edition.
Allison graduated summa cum laude from the University of Cincinnati with dual degrees in Architectural Engineering and Construction Management. Allison pursued his Juris Doctorate on scholarship at the University of Cincinnati, but took a leave of absence after his second year to launch dotloop. Allison is married to Angela Allison and resides in Cincinnati, Ohio. In his spare time, Allison enjoys spending time in Lake Tahoe and running marathons.
- "Dotloop Website".
- "Peoplework Book Website".
- "Peoplework Book on Amazon".?tag=everybodywikien-20
- "Tech Startup Aims to Make Real Estate Transactions Easier".
- "DotLoop raises $7M from Trinity Ventures".
- "Zillow pays $108M for dotloop".
- "Forbes 30 Under 30".
- "Announcing: 2012 Innovator Awards winners".
- "NAR, dotloop CEOs win 'Best in Biz' awards".
- "Forty Under Forty". Archived from the original on 2011-12-08.
- "Entrepreneur Magazine Young Millionaires".
- "Soapbox Media Blogs".
- "Columbus Marathon 2013".
This article "Austin Allison" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Austin Allison. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.