Babasola Adegbuyi Ogunwa
|Babasola Adegbuyi Ogunwa|
|Born||18 June, 1978|
|🏡 Residence||Lagos, Nigeria|
|🏢 Organization||Young Democratic Party of Nigeria (YDP), Ogun State Governorship Aspirant|
Babasola Adegbuyi Ogunwa (born June 18, 1978) is a politician, advocate for youth empowerment and Young Democratic Party of Nigeria (YDP) governorship aspirant in Ogun State gubernatorial election 2019. 
Babasola was born on 18 June 1978. He was educated at All Saints Primary School, Atikori, Ijebu igbo and Ogba Primary School, Ogba-Ijaiye, Ikeja, Lagos, and later at Ijebu-ode Grammar School where he obtained his WASSC (west African secondary school certificate) in 1995.
He graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University, formerly Ogun State University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State. After his first degree he pursued further education at Wisconsin International University, Florida, United States where he earned a master’s degree in International Economics and Finance.
He is an accountant by profession but has served as Financial Secretary Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG) Lagos Chapter and currently Treasurer Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN) Lagos Chapter, coordinator Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) 2000/2001 Accounting students, coordinator Peculiar Treasurer and Ogun State Coordinator of Advocate of collective transformation 
He is a Fellow of the institute of Chartered Economist of Nigeria(ICEN) and Associate Chartered Accountant(ACA)
- Times, Platform. "Crave for money by politicians, underdeveloped Nigeria - Adegbuyi".
- Voice, City. "Love for money by politicians is bane of Nigeria's development – Babasola Adegbuyi - City Voice Newspaper". cityvoiceng.com.
- Babasola, Ade. "revealed youngest nigerian run governor ogun state 2019". citypeopleonline.
- "Ogun state Guber 2019 - hcgist".
- "Babasola Adebonojo Adegbuyi (The Hope and the Remedy) - iGoTell.com". 16 February 2017.
- "Ogun 2019: Neither APC nor PDP will win - Guber aspirant - The Nation Nigeria". 15 October 2017.
This article "Babasola Ogunwa" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Babasola Ogunwa. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.