|Directed by||Sujay Ramaiah|
|Produced by||Suman Nagarkar Productions & Yuga Creations|
|Written by||Sujay Ramaiah|
|Screenplay by||Sujay Ramaiah|
|Story by||Sujay Ramaiah|
|Music by||Poornachandra Tejaswi (composer)|
|Edited by||Bindu Madhava|
Babru is an upcoming Indian, Kannada language film which is scheduled to release on December 6th, 2019. Babru is a thriller about two strangers with different motives, brought together by a common language, and an epic road trip across the United States that takes interesting twists at every turn. Some journeys change destinies!
It is a Kannada movie made by a team of Kannadigas settled in the US who have taken time off their day jobs to bring this story to life because of their love for the language and cinema. It is the first Kannada movie to be made completely in the US. This movie is a comeback movie for Suman Nagarkar in a lead role. It is jointly produced by Suman Nagarkar Productions and Yuga Creations.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Soundtrack[edit | edit source]
The movie consists of 6 songs and the music is composed by Poornachandra Tejaswi (composer)
References[edit | edit source]
- "Suman Nagarkar's 'Babru' to release on December 6". www.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 26 November 2019.
- "Babru the movie". www.babruthemovie.com.
- "Kannada film 'Babru' traces an epic road trip by two strangers across the USA". www.thehindu.com. Retrieved 12 November 2019.
- "First Kannada Movie to be filmed in US". www.deccanherald.com. Retrieved 12 March 2019.
- "Come back for Suman Nagarkar". www.bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
External Links[edit | edit source]
|This article related to a Kannada film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Babru the Movie[edit | edit source]
This article "Babru" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Babru. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.