|Commenced operations||28 January 2016|
|Company slogan||Exclusively executive|
|Headquarters||Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya|
|Key people||John Majiwa, CEO|
Baracuda Airways is a Kenyan airline based at Wilson Airport in Nairobi. It began operations in January 2016 with flights between Nairobi and Homa Bay.
Baracuda Airways operated its first flight on 28 January 2016, from Nairobi–Wilson to Homa Bay. The airline is one of the first to fly to Homa Bay Airport, which was refurbished in 2015.
As of January 2016, Baracuda Airways flies to the following destinations:
- Homa Bay - Homa Bay Airport
- Nairobi - Wilson Airport (Hub)
As of January 2016, Baracuda Airways operates the following aircraft:
|Bombardier Dash 8-300||1||—||?|
- "Kabunde Airstrip in Homa Bay County launched". NTV Kenya via YouTube. 28 January 2016. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- "Barracuda Airways to launch next month". African Aerospace. 1 February 2016. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- Chemweno, Brigid (22 January 2016). "Airline to launch first flight to Homa Bay ahead of conference". Standard Digital News. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
Other articles of the topic Kenya : Anant Bhatt LLP, Future Leaders Academy, Kenya, Kaimosi Friends Primary School, Kitengela Mixed Secondary School, Kenya
Other articles of the topic Aviation : Wings for Christ Airport, KC International Airlines, VIF Airways, Abbas ibn Firnas, 2021 Hermosillo Cessna 401 plane crash, Richard C. Caesar, Air Vermont
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Baracuda Airways" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.