|Initial release||May 2018|
|Platform||Windows, Linux, Mac OS X|
Search Bcash on Amazon.
The library BCash is a software fork of BCoin which is a mature library with various years of history.  The company that created it has indicated to start using it as soon as its ready with the goal to provide Bitcoin Cash support to its customers. 
Other use of this term
The term Bcash has commonly been used since July 2017 on Twitter and Reddit as a pejorative name for the Bitcoin Cash cryptocurrency. It was created with the perverse intention of leading ecosystem newcomers to the subreddit /r/Bcash where people are misinformed about Bitcoin Cash, and some opinions censored. Some people think that it originated as a response to Roger Ver saying that Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin, but since Roger Ver changed his support from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash in September 2017 seeing it as more faithful to Satoshi Nakamoto whitepaper. Before that, Roger Ver slightly supported it and was just waiting if Bitcoin Cash survives or not but thinking positive.
People who like Bitcoin Cash don't call it bcash. It can be seen in thousands of posts on Twitter and other social networks or forums trying to disturb or ridicule the Bitcoin Cash project and its supporters. Sometimes it's written 3 times in a row without more text, and sometimes next to other disturbing words as "btrash", "bscam", "bcrash" or "bcrap".
Other argument for the use of the term is that Bitcoin is reserved for BTC name, but:
- Bitcoin is not a registered trademark, and a derivation could be used
- They don't say the same about other forks as Bitcoin Gold or Bitcoin Private. It is a FUD campaign specifically focused on Bitcoin Cash(BCH), probably because the controversy of which of them, BCH or BTC is more faithful to Satoshi Nakamoto whitepaper, and the fear of it being more useful than Bitcoin (BTC).
- Jamie Redman (19 May 2018). "Purse.io Adds Native BCH Support and Launches 'Bcash'". Bitcoin.com. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- Purse.io (18 May 2018). "github repo". Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- Purse.io (18 May 2018). "From One to Two: Bitcoin Cash". Purse.io. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- bcashio. "false web bcash.io redirecting people ro /r/bcash". Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- Trustnodes (30 September 2017). "Roger Ver ditches Bitcoin and promotes Bitcoin Cash". Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- Paul Vigna (31 July 2017). "Bitcoin's Civil War: What You Need to Know". Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- Multiple authors. "search about: bcash btrash bscam bcrap bcrash". Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- Other compatible node: Bitcoin Unlimited
- Bcash Source Code
- Official presentation of the project at Coingeek 2018 conference
|This article about a cryptocurrency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Bcash" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bcash. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.