|Headquarters||Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Launched||October 13, 2014|
Coins.ph is a financial services platform founded in 2014 by Silicon Valley entrepreneurs Ron Hose and Runar Petursson in Metro Manila, Philippines.
In May 2017, Coins.ph raised $5 million in series A extension led by Naspers Ventures.
Coins.ph has a Thai counterpart as well, coins.co.th, operating in the same manner, but for the Thai market.
- Bischoff, Paul (14 Oct 2014). "Coins.ph launches Bitcoin wallet tailored for emerging markets". Tech in Asia. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
- "Could the Philippines be Asia's next tech tiger?". bbc.com. 30 May 2014. Retrieved 22 Oct 2018.
- Russell, Jon (24 May 2017). "Naspers pours $5M into Coins, a fintech startup for Southeast Asia's unbanked population". TechCrunch. Retrieved 22 Oct 2018.
- Melissa Luz T. Lopez (16 Nov 2017). "Coins.ph gets central bank license". Business World. Retrieved 23 Oct 2018.
- Leon Pick (26 Aug 2014). "Coins.ph launches Thailand's 2nd Bitcoin exchange, Coins.co.th". Finance Magnates. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Coins.ph" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Coins.ph. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.