|Industry||Information Technology and Services|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Redwood City, California|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Enterprise Goal Software|
Number of employees
BetterWorks is an enterprise software company based in Redwood City, California. The BetterWorks enterprise goals and feedback platform debuted in September 2014 with a public announcement about the solution’s capabilities and a $15.5 million Series A round from venture firms. In March 2016, the company announced that it had raised another $20 million in Series B funding.
BetterWorks is headquartered in Redwood City, California, with an office in New York City. It is privately held and backed by venture capital firms Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Formation 8.
The company was co-founded by Kris Duggan, former CEO and founder of Badgeville, along with BetterWorks engineering lead Di Wu. Prior to Badgeville, Duggan held leadership roles at a variety of SaaS companies, including WebEx. Previously, Wu was at Palantir Technologies.
Investors and Advisors
The company’s board of directors and advisors includes John Doerr and Bing Gordon, partners at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Joe Lonsdale, founder and general partner of Formation 8, Google Emeritus Shona Brown, Deep Nishar formerly SVP, Products and User Experience at LinkedIn, and Laszlo Bock, senior vice president of People Operations at Google.
- "BetterWorks' Goal-Setting Software Taps Famed Silicon Valley Techniques". WSJ.
- "BetterWorks raises another $20M to build a 'business operating system' for enterprises". TechCrunch.
- "What Your Favorite Apps Look Like On Apple Watch (Plus New Ones!)". TechCrunch. AOL.
- "19 startups ready to blast off in 2015 by Tom Cheredar & Dylan Tweney". venturebeat.com.
- "Enterprise goal management tool BetterWorks raises Kleiner's largest Series A since Google". PandoDaily.
- "Business Goals Platform BetterWorks Leaves Stealth With $15.5M Led By KPCB". TechCrunch. AOL.
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "BetterWorks" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:BetterWorks. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.