Blue Rose Publishers
|Founders 👔||Syed Arshad|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Delhi, India|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Blue Rose Publishers is Delhi, India based self-publishing company. In September 2018, the company has achieved a milestone by signing more than 1200 authors under their publishing house. The company has global reach and has strong presence in all major cities in India like Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, and more.Currently the publication has three other imprints WordsBrew, Hesten and Wiz Bubbles.
Blue Rose Publishers was founded by Syed Arshad, an IIAS (Indian Institute of Aeronautical Science) alumnus in October 2012.
In August, 2018 Blue Rose Publishers organized wordsbrew authors meet. The event was action-packed where many eminent authors gathered including Ravinder Singh to interact with many readers and the budding writers. Syed Arshad, Founder, said, "The main aim behind wordsbrew authors meet was to bring multiple accomplished writers together to provide guidance to the aspiring writers. This is a platform where authors can interact with their readers in a candid conversation and share their experiences. We are pleased to see such a splendid response from the attendees and we certainly hope that the event inspired budding authors of the community."
- The Navodaya Life, Published in October 2018.
- "BlueRose Publishers set record by signing 1200+ authors under their publishing house". MediaInfoline. September 26, 2018.
- Raj, Nitish (April 21, 2018). "Blue Rose: Tenacity to Blossom the Rose". ThePolicyTimes.
- "BlueRose Publishers Host WordsBrew Authors Meet 2018". OutlookIndia. August 18, 2018.
- Is blended learning solution to India's illiteracy problem? Article by Syed Arshad, Director/Founder, Education Times, Times of India
- 4 essential for aspiring writers to charge your creativity - Article by Syed Arshad, Director/Founder of BlueRose Publishers, India Today
- WordsBrew Authors Meet hosted by BlueRose Publishers, Outlook
- Ravinder Singh talks about his journey as an author, and his experience at WordsBrew, 2018 -- hosted by BlueRose Publishers, The Pioneer
This article "Blue Rose Publishers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Blue Rose Publishers. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.