|Born:||September 13, 1991|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||230 lb (104 kg)|
|High school:||Stafford (Stafford, Texas)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Search Boris Anyama on Amazon.
Boris Anyama (born September 13, 1991) is a former American football linebacker for the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Atlanta Falcons as an undrafted free agent Anyama played college football at Louisiana-Lafayette.
High school career
Boris Anyama attended Stafford High School in Stafford, Texas.
Anyama was a three sport star in high school playing Football, Basketball and Track and field. He played many positions on the football field, including quarterback, running back, corner back, safety and linebacker. Anyama received many athletic and academic honors in his high school career and chose to continue to play football at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
Anyama received an athletic scholarship to attend University of Louisiana at Lafayette, where he played for the Ragin' Cajun football team from 2010 to 2014. He began his career at Louisiana-Lafayette as a Wide receiver and played as a red-shirt freshman mainly on special teams. He switched to linebacker after his freshman year due to high potential seen by the coaching staff. Anyama's breakout season came his senior year where he played 13 games with 46 tackles, 9 tackles for loss, 2 sacks, 2 passes deflected and 3 forced fumbles.
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 2 in
|4.75 s||1.64 s||2.67 s||4.38 s||6.94 s||37 in
|10 ft 2 in
|All values from NFL Combine and Pro Day |
- "Falcons Sign Rookie Linebacker Anyama". www.atlantafalcons.com. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "Boris Anyama - Football". Louisiana Athletics. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "Boris Anyama, 2010 Athlete - Rivals.com". n.rivals.com. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "Optimism pays off for Anyama". The Advertiser. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "Anyama motivated to maximize his shot to play". The Advertiser. Retrieved 2019-05-24.
- email@example.com, LUKE JOHNSON. "Cajuns linebacker Boris Anayama turns it loose on field". The Advocate. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- Prather, Scott. "Atlanta Falcons Cut Former Cajun LB Boris Anyama". SPORTS RADIO ESPN 1420. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- Choate, Dave (2015-06-02). "Falcons sign rookie LB Boris Anyama". The Falcoholic. Retrieved 2019-05-24.
This article "Boris Anyama" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Boris Anyama. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.