Burrito Bar is an Australian licensed, casual-dining restaurant chain specialising in Tex-Mex dishes and Mexican cuisine such as burritos, nachos, tacos, and quesadillas.. It is a franchised business with 23 stores in operation throughout Brisbane, Queensland. The company continues to expand with new stores around Queensland.
- "Burrito Bar spices up Toowoomba dining scene". Chronicle. 2015-11-25. Retrieved 2016-01-27.
- CharlotteLam (February 3, 2016). "Slice of Mexico added to Eastville menu". Chronicle. Retrieved December 28, 2017.
- "Locations - Burrito Bar". Burrito Bar | Mexican Restaurant & Bar. Retrieved 2017-02-01.
- Anna_Hartley (November 24, 2015). "Burrito Bar will open tonight". Queensland Times. Retrieved December 28, 2017.
- "Tex-Mex frenzy over new Mexican restaurant". Chronicle. 2015-11-24. Retrieved 2016-01-27.
|This food-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Burrito Bar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.