|Born||30 August 2005|
|🏳️ Citizenship||British, French|
|📆 Years active||2017–present|
|Deep State (2018) Radioactive (2019)|
|👪 Relatives||Alfred Bossom (paternal great-grandfather) Clive Bossom (paternal grandfather)|
Cara Bossom (born 30 August 2005) is a British and French actress who played the role of Chloë Easton in the first season of the television series Deep State, and Ève Curie in the 2019 film Radioactive.
Life and career
Bossom was born in London in 2005. She is the daughter of British advertising producer Jamie Bossom, and French film and TV producer Michele Giacobbi. Her paternal great-grandfather was politician and US architect Alfred Bossom.
Bossom initially trained in ballet at Danceworks Studios before making her acting debut in 2018 alongside Mark Strong and Joe Dempsie in the 8 episodes of the launch season of the Fox and Epix espionage drama series Deep State. She plays Strong's eldest and bilingual daughter Chloë Easton.
Bossom appears in the 2019 biographical film Radioactive as Ève, the younger daughter of Marie Curie. Directed by Marjane Satrapi and starring Rosamund Pike as Marie and Anya Taylor-Joy as elder sister Irène, it is based on the graphic novel Radioactive: Marie & Pierre Curie, A Tale of Love and Fallout, by Lauren Redniss, with StudioCanal and Working Title Films producing for Amazon Studios.
|2018||Deep State||Chloë Easton||Robert Connolly
|Main cast (Season 1, 8 episodes)|
|2019||Radioactive||Ève Curie||Marjane Satrapi|
- "Cara Bossom age 🖤". thebwhagency.co.uk. Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- "Cara Bossom on Instagram: "Nutcracker season approaches. Rehearsals begin.." Cara Bossom dancing the role of Clara in The Nutcracker". Instagram. 19 September 2017. Retrieved 3 February 2019.
- Enker, Debi (16 August 2018). "Le Carre meets a Bourne film in new political thriller Deep State". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- Nolan, Emma (4 April 2018). "Deep State cast: Who stars in Deep State?". Daily Express.
- "Chloe Easton played by Cara Bossom". Epix. 16 March 2018. Retrieved 3 January 2019.
- Marjane Satrapi To Helm ‘Radioactive’ Marie Curie Story For Working Title & Studiocanal
- "Radioactive cast". IMDb. 3 February 2019. Retrieved 3 February 2019.
- Amazon Boards Marjane Satrapi’s Marie Curie Biopic ‘Radioactive’ (EXCLUSIVE)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cara Bossom.|
This article "Cara Bossom" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cara Bossom. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.