This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type of business||Private|
|Founded||June 15, 2011|
|No. of locations||Walnut, California and Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Founder(s)||Krish Subramanian |
|Services||Subscription management |
Chargebee is an information technology and business management software as a service (SaaS) company that offers recurring billing, invoicing and subscription management solutions. Chargebee is headquartered in Walnut, California and operates out of Chennai, India. Chargebee is funded by Accel Partners and Tiger Global Management.
History[edit | edit source]
In 2011, KP Saravanan, Rajaraman Santhanam, Thiyagarajan along with Krish Subramanian founded Chargebee in Chennai. Chargebee has raised $800K in their Series-A funding round from Accel Partners on Jan 13, 2014, and has raised $5M as part of their Series-B round from Tiger Global Management on Mar 3, 2015.
Awards and Media Recognition[edit | edit source]
|2015||Startup of the Year||TiECON Chennai[not in citation given]|
|2016||High Performer||G2 Crowd's Winter 2016 Subscription Management Software Grid|
References[edit | edit source]
- "Chargebee | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Subscription Billing Startup ChargeBee Raises $800k From Accel Partners – TechCrunch". techcrunch.com. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Subscription Billing Startup ChargeBee Raises $5M Series B Led By Tiger Global – TechCrunch". techcrunch.com. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Subscription Billing Startup ChargeBee Raises $5M Series B Led By Tiger Global". PRWeb. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Chargebee Reviews | G2 Crowd". G2 Crowd. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Chargebee" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Chargebee/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.