Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Child of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex
Lua error in Module:Effective_protection_level at line 49: attempt to index field 'TitleBlacklist' (a nil value).
|Child of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex|
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Born||Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor|
6 May 2019
|Baptised||6 May 2019|
|Relatives||British royal family|
Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor (born 6 May 2019) is the son of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex. He is seventh in line of succession to the British throne.
Mountbatten-Windsor is the son of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and the former actress Meghan Markle. He was born at 05:26 BST (04:26 UTC) on 6 May 2019. His father described him as "a bit overdue". The place of birth has not been revealed. The media speculate that he was born either at the couple's home Frogmore Cottage or at a London hospital. Several landmarks were illuminated in different colours to mark the birth, including Niagara Falls, the CN Tower, and the London Eye. His name was announced on 8 May 2019.
Mountbatten-Windsor is descended from the British royal family on his father's side and from the American working class on his mother's side. He is the first half-American and the first multiracial baby in the history of the British monarchy. He is a citizen of the United Kingdom as well as of the United States.
Title and succession
A great-grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II, Mountbatten-Windsor is seventh in the line of succession to the British throne, behind his father. He is also heir apparent to his father's Dukedom of Sussex.
Because Prince Harry is the younger son of the Prince of Wales, his son is not automatically a British prince or entitled to be addressed as "Royal Highness", and was initially expected to be styled "like the children of any other duke" before any announcement had been made on this matter. A subsidiary title such as Earl of Dumbarton can be used as a courtesy title, but the parents decided that he would be known simply as Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, with Master as a prefix when required.
Others articles of the Topic London : Delete Agency
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Family tree of the British royal family
- "Royal baby: Meghan gives birth to boy, Harry announces". BBC News. 6 May 2019. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- "Royal baby: Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, gives birth to boy". The Guardian. 6 May 2019. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- Mowat, Justin (6 May 2019). "Niagara Falls will shine blue Monday to mark royal birth". CBC News. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "CN Tower lit in purple to mark birth of royal baby". CBC News. 6 May 2019. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "London Eye to turn red, white and blue for royal baby". BT. Press Association. 6 May 2019. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "Royal baby: Duke and Duchess of Sussex name son Archie". BBC News. 8 May 2019. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- Barry, Ellen; Karasz, Palko (6 May 2019). "Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, Gives Birth to a Boy". The New York Times. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- Furness, Hannah; Southworth, Phoebe; Herbert, Samantha (6 May 2019). "Royal baby: Prince Harry says birth of son is 'the most amazing experience' as world waits for first sighting". The Telegraph. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- Alexander, Harriet (7 May 2019). "US tax authorities could stake a claim to Baby Sussex's inheritance". The Telegraph. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- "Royal baby: All you need to know about the birth of Harry and Meghan's child". BBC News. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- Spangler, Jonathan (6 May 2019). "The rise and fall of 'Royal Highness': a brief history of royal titles and what it means for Prince Harry's baby". History Extra. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "Meghan and Harry: Duchess of Sussex expecting a baby". BBC News. 15 October 2018. Retrieved 15 October 2018.
- "Archie Harrison: The meaning behind the royal baby's name". BBC News. 8 May 2019. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- Archie Mountbatten-Windsor at the Royal Family website
Child of the Duke and Duchess of SussexBorn: 6 May 2019
|Lines of succession|
The Duke of Sussex
| Succession to the British throne
7th in line
The Duke of York
This article "Child of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Child of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.