Chris Sanders (musician)
Chris Sanders and one of his RR Jackson guitars
|Born||citation needed]July 4, 1984 [|
|Years active||1994 - present|
Chris Sanders is an American rock/metal guitarist and songwriter. He is best known as guitarist for RATT, Britny Fox, Knight Fury, Lizzy Borden, London with Nadir D'Priest, and the Northern Light Orchestra. Sanders performs at music festivals and stadium size concert events and tours internationally.
Before joining Lizzy Borden, Sanders joined forces with London frontman Nadir D'Priest. Critics compared Sanders playing style to the late Randy Rhoads saying "I was reminded of another young guitarist I once had the pleasure of seeing ...; The guitarist was none other than Randy Rhoads".
Lizzy Borden 2007-2010
Sanders joined the band Lizzy Borden in 2007, with Lizzy Borden on their U.S./E.U. tours which included billings at some rock & heavy-metal music festivals such as Rocklahoma(U.S.), KobetaSonik (Spain), The Sweden Rock Festival (Sweden), Bang Your Head (Germany) June 2008, and Keep It True (Germany). He also appears in the music video for "Under Your Skin" performing both piano and guitar. His final show with the band was in June 2010 to focus on his own project Knight Fury with bassist David Ellefson of Megadeth and drummer Ken Mary of Alice Cooper.
Northern Light Orchestra 2009
In 2009 Chris Sanders joined other musicians to record with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra inspired Northern Light Orchestra contributing as lead guitarist on the song "I Feel the Warmth".
Knight Fury 2011-present
This section of a biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Knight Fury was created by Chris Sanders in 2011. The band is known for being versatile and fitting somewhere in the Hard Rock/Heavy Metal/Power Metal theme. It was noted as a super group with all star members David Ellefson (Megadeth) and Ken Mary (Alice Cooper, Impellateri, Fifth Angel) and William King on Vocals.
In 2011 their debut album "Time to Rock" was released world wide. "Time to Rock" album was released in Europe by German Label Pure Steel Records.
In 2012 Knight Fury recorded 2 additional bonus tracks for the Japan market released from Rubicon Music.
In 2015 Knight Fury released "The Fire" worldwide.
Britny Fox 2014-present
- Musicians Institute
- Jackson Guitars
- "About Chris Sanders". All Access Magazine.Com. October 8, 2009. Retrieved August 6, 2010.
- "D'Priest - A Night of Rock'N'Terror". SugarBuzzMagazine.Com. October 30, 2007. Retrieved August 6, 2010.
- "MusicMight :: Artists :: LIZZY BORDEN". Rockdetector.com. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "Rocklahoma III by Commish". Classicrockrevisited.com. Archived from the original on September 19, 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "Lizzy Borden Issues Kobetasonik Festival Recap - in Metal News". Metal Underground.com. June 26, 2009. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "Lizzy Borden Confirmed For Stockholm Rock Festival | News". Rock My Monkey. May 26, 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-09.[dead link]
- "BLABBERMOUTH.NET - LIZZY BORDEN Frontman Promises 'Special Set' For BANG YOUR HEAD!!! Appearance". Roadrunnerrecords.com. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "New Tour dates posted - This is the Official Website of". Lizzy Borden. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "Under Your Skin". Lizzy Borden. April 24, 2009. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "Roman Midnight Music CD Reviews & Interviews podcast - Interview: Chris Sanders". blogtalkradio.com. Retrieved 2011-07-01.
- "Christmas Music | Free Christmas Music | Northern Light Orchestra". Carangel.com. Archived from the original on September 18, 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chris Sanders (musician).|
This article "Chris Sanders (musician)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chris Sanders (musician). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.