Clarice (TV series)
|Based on||The Silence of the Lambs|
by Thomas Harris
|Country of origin||United States|
|Distributor||CBS Television Distribution|
Search Clarice (TV series) on Amazon.
Clarice is an American psychological horror television series created by Alex Kurtzman and Jenny Lumet. Produced by CBS Television Studios, MGM Television, and Secret Hideout, it is based on the best selling novel The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris.
Clarice is set in 1993, a year after the events of The Silence of the Lambs. The series is a deep dive into the untold personal story of Clarice Starling (Rebecca Breeds), as she returns to the field to pursue serial murderers and sexual predators while navigating the high-stakes political world of Washington, D.C.
- Rebecca Breeds as Clarice Starling
- Kal Penn
- Nick Sandow
- Michael Cudlitz
In January 2020, Alex Kurtzman and Jenny Lumet were hired by CBS to create a sequel series to the 1993 film The Silence of the Lambs. In February 2020, Rebecca Breeds was cast as Clarice Starling. The series was among the 14 pilots ordered by CBS in February 2020 and was fast tracked to series the following March, as they are unable to film their pilots where CBS Television Studios was shut down because of the COVID-19 pandemic. On May 8, 2020, CBS picked up the series.
- Andreeva, Nellie (February 26, 2020). "'Clarice': Rebecca Breeds Cast In the Title Role Of CBS' 'Silence Of The Lambs' Sequel Pilot". Deadline Hollywood. Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved February 26, 2020.
- Andreeva, Nellie (January 12, 2020). "'Silence Of The Lambs' Sequel Series 'Clarice' Set At CBS From Alex Kurtzman & Jenny Lumet". Deadline Hollywood. Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved February 26, 2020.
- "Development Update". The Futon Critic. March 13, 2020. Retrieved March 13, 2020.
- Andreeva, Nellie (May 8, 2020). "Dramas 'The Equalizer' With Queen Latifah & 'Clarice', Chuck Lorre Comedy 'B Positive' Picked Up To Series By CBS". Deadline Hollywood. Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved May 8, 2020.
This article "Clarice (TV series)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Clarice (TV series). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.