Clubhouse (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
Clubhouse Is Different Look Of Graphics
|Mickey Mouse Clubhouse location|
|Located in||United States|
|Ethnic group(s)||Mickey Mouse Universe|
|Race(s)||Inspiration Of Mickey's Body|
|Notable locations||Clubhouse,Upslide,Telescope,Band Area,Launch Basement,Handy Machine Area,Kitchen,Doctor Office,Clubhouse Carnival,Moo Mart,Bathroom,Arts And Craft Area,Secret Area|
|Notable characters||Mickey Mouse|
|First appearance||"Space Suit (Pilot)" (2005)|
|Last appearance||Super Smash Bros Ultimate (2018)|
|Mayor||Ludwig Von Drake|
The Clubhouse Is The Fictional Location Of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Invented By Ludwig Von Drake Which Toodles And Daisy Duck Was Absent In Pilot. It Came To Debut In The "Space Suit (Pilot)"
The Clubhouse is located somewhere in the beautiful world of Mickey Mouse in a bright summer-like surrounding.
At the beginning of every episode, Mickey uses the magic words to make the clubhouse appear. The magic words, Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse, are derived from the Mickey Mouse Club. Once the words are spoken, the clubhouse will appear. If someone should say the words incorrectly, the parts of the clubhouse will disconnect and float away, as is evident in the episode Mickey's Great Clubhouse Hunt. The Clubhouse disappears at the end of every episode once the whole group leaves. rk
Mouseketools,Goofs & Errors
- 4 Mouseketools Were Present For All (117) Episodes Except 8 Episodes
- 3 Mouseketools Instead Of 4 Was Absent For 7 Episodes
- 5 Mouseketools Instead Of 4 Was Absent For 1 Episode
- During The Theme Song In Season 1,The Sphere Shaped Green And Pink Bushes Was Appeared In The Screen In Daisy Bo Peep And A Surprise For Minnie But Theres A Green Turf With Color Circles On It But Removed During Episodes 3-125.
- In Episodes 1-2 Lime Color Turf Stays After Hot Dog Dance And The Clubhouse Dissappears But Removed In The First Installment Named Goofy's Bird
- Toodles Was Only Visible During The Title Card Of Daisy Bo Peep And A Surprise For Minnie But Removed During Episodes 3-125.
- Already Used Mouseketools Was Filtered In Low Gamma In Episodes 1-3 But On Episodes 4-125 It Was Desaturated Or Grayscaled Instead But Background Brightness Changes Too.
- In Episodes 22 And 26,Background Colors Of Mouseketools Changes Color From Mousekedoer's Verison To Toodles' Verison
- In Episode 1,Mystery Mouseketool Was A Cursed Question Mark
- All Episodes Except A Surprise For Minnie Has The Mystery Mouseketools Transition Of Ripple And Wave But On A Surprise For Minnie Was Glow
- In Episodes 1 And 14,Mystery Mouseketool's Color Was Yellow On Mousekedoer But On Toodles It Was Orange Instead
- In A Surprise For Minnie During Super Cheers,Fireworks Was Only Heard But Invisible
- In Doctor Daisy M.D.,Durign The Hot Dog Dance, Pete's Voice Was Heard But Not Joining The Hot Dog Dance
- In Season 1 Except Mickey's Great Clubhouse Hunt, Everyone Was Adsent To Do The Hot Dog Dance Except Mickey,Minnie,Donald,Daisy,Goofy And Pluto
- In Season 1,During The Hot Dog Dance,Background Of Clubhouse Is In Default Form
- In Season 1 Except Mickey's Treat,During The Hot Dog Dance,Everyone Uses Default Costume Such As On Daisy Bo Peep,Goofy On Mars
- In Mickey's Color Adventure,Toodles Skin And Surface Was Completely Normal But Un-Gray-Scaled
- Mystery Mouseketool That Is Already Used Is Staying As The Question Mark In Minnie's Birthday
- When Picking Mouseketools In Daisy Bo Peep (Trampoline And Flashlight),Toodles' Screen Stays Normally But Choosing Binoculars Or A Net In Daisy Bo Peep Or In Episodes 2-125 Except Goofy's Thinking Cap Make The Screen Of Mouseketool Pan And Zoom To The Center.
- Toodles has a lot more circles on his screen than in future episodes.
- When Goofy says "Don't call me Goofy bunny for nothing", Donald can be seen frozen on the left side of the screen.
- When the Clubhouse Head is putting himself on the Clubhouse you can see the Glove Hand for a moment, when it wasn't found yet.
- In 2021 Graphics Is Updated Because All Errors And Goofs Are Removed
The Clubhouse was designed to resemble Mickey Mouse. The features are...
- Red Pants - Main Living area
- Yellow Shoe - Door and Shoe Garage
- Mouse Head - Transportation route to the ears
- Ears - Fanfare and Telescope
- White Glove - Glove Balloon
The Handy Helpers are self-controlled machines created to do daily jobs such as cooking and cleaning. It was revealed that Mickey and the gang think of the Handy Helpers as helpful friends and not servants. In one episode, the Handy Helpers begin to act crazy, and Mickey and the gang decide to help out, stating that the Handy Helpers are their friends.
The Surprise Switch
The Surprise Switch is a large lever that will be able to do something amazing to the Clubhouse. The Surprise Switch was used to create the Clubhouse Carnival in order to have corn for the petting zoo chickens. It was also used to fulfill Goofy's dream in becoming a Knight.
- Toon Car
- Mickey's Camper
- Clubhouse Choo-choo Train
- Blast-off Rocket
- Toon Plane
- Clubhouse Rescue Truck
- Glove Balloon
- Silly switch
- Picture Puzzle
- Home Telephone
- Living room
- Art Studio
- Dining room
- Movie Theater
- Sport room
- Moo Mart
- Band Area (on Ears)
- Telescope (on Ears)
- Blast off Garage (in Mouse head)
- Handy dandy machine (in Basement)
- And more...
- Fences and Gates
- Pluto's House
- Picnic Table
- Shoe Garage
- Clubhouse Carnival
- And more...
Mickey and the Roadster Racers
The Clubhouse will reappear in a crossover special between Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Mickey and the Roadster Racers (rebranded as Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures in the third season) dedicated to the late Russi Taylor.
- Text was copied from Clubhouse at the Disney wiki, which is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA 3.0) license.
This article "Clubhouse (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Clubhouse (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- Gould, Dana; Michels, Pete (2002-05-22). "Mickey Has Mouseketools". Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Season 13. Episode 22. Fox Broadcasting Company.