Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Codewise is a European company specializing in advertising technology.
Codewise is a private company, headquartered in Krakow with branches in London, Palo Alto and Santa Monica. The company's focus is on developing traffic and tracking tools for performance marketing, including their products Zeropark and Voluum.
Founded in 2011, the company is owned by Chairman Robert Gryn and lead by CEO Dr. John Malatesta. Codewise employs over 200 employees in Krakow, London, Palo Alto and Santa Monica, California.
- "Codewise will challenge talent by a billion" Puls Biznesu. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "10 cool start-ups from Kraków to watch" Silicon Republic. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Eastern Europe’s tech companies plot global domination" Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "London is top centre for fast-growing EU companies" Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "The FT 1000: The complete list of Europe’s fastest-growing companies" Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-09-10.
- "Codewise has released a new generation of integrated platform Voluum Tracker" Imenno. Retrieved 2018-10-13.
- "Codewise presents AI-driven optimization platform" BitMag. Retrieved 2018-10-13.
- "Technological gems from Poland among the fastest growing European companies" Forbes. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Lord of life and Network. The owner of the fastest growing start-up in Poland" Forbes. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "How Facebook Helps Shady Advertisers Pollute the Internet" Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2018-10-13.
This article "Codewise" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Codewise. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.