This article may be too technical for most readers to understand. Please help improve it to make it understandable to non-experts, without removing the technical details. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Brandon Reece Taylor|
1 July, 1998
Preston, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
|🏡 Residence||Penwortham, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom|
|Other names||Brandon Taylorian, Kometan, Brandon Tailorian, Brandon Tayloryan, Brandon Tailoryan|
|🏫 Education||St Mary and St Benedict’s RC Primary School (2003-2009), Brownedge St Mary's Catholic High School (2009-2014)|
|Cardinal Newman College (2014-2016), University of Central Lancashire (2016-2019)|
Philosopher and author
💵 Salary :
|📆 Years active||(2013 - present)|
|🏢 Organization||The Institution of The Philosophy of Millettism|
|Founder of Astronism|
|Notable work||Omnidoxy (2019)|
|🏡 Home town||Bamber Bridge, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom|
|Height||5ft 10in5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|💪 Weight||64kg 64 kg (141 lb)|
|❤️ Partner(s)||Liana Tiratsuyan (Cosma) (2018-present)|
|👴 👵 Parents|
|👪 Relatives||Lucia Richardson (older sister) (b. 1989),
Kieran Taylorian (younger brother) (b. 2007), Charlotte Counsell (younger sister) (b. 2007), Kent Taylorian (younger brother) (b. 2008), Zara Taylorian (younger sister) (b. 2008), Jay Taylorian (younger brother) (b. 2009),Edie Taylorian (younger sister) (b. 2011)
Cometan (born Brandon Reece Taylor, July 1, 1998) (also spelt as Kometan), is the first Astronic philosopher and the sole author of the Omnidoxy, the founding treatise of Astronism, which is also known as the religion of the stars. Cometan's writing career began at the age of fifteen when the idea came to him to create his own fictional mystery detective whom he named Jesse Millette which lead to him becoming an autodidact of philosophy, astronomy, and theology culminating in the formation of Astronism.
Born in Preston, Lancashire, England, Cometan grew up between separated parents, seven siblings, two sets of grandparents, and many cousins whom all played a role in his childhood and adolescence with his grandmother's strict adherence to Catholicism being cited as one of Cometan's greatest influences. Cometan published the first entry in The Original Jesse Millette Series titled Jesse Millette and The Phantom's Curse on 7 November 2017 at the age of nineteen.
- Magnall, Bethany (2019-01-06). "Who Is Cometan?". Astronism.org. Retrieved 1 March 2019.
- Francis, Amanda. "Brandon Taylorian introduces his mononym, Cometan, and the philosophy known as Astronism". Lancashire & North West Magazine (February 2019). United Kingdom. pp. 32–36. ISSN 2055-5504.
- Ettinger, Henry (2018). Simply Cometan. Preston: Astral Publishing. pp. 1–5. ISBN 9781097846948.
- Swarbrick, Barbara (2019). The Rise of a New Philosophical Tradition. Preston: Astral Publishing. pp. 14–15. ISBN 9781097847150.
- Cometan (2019). The Omnidoxy. Preston: The Institution of The Philosophy of Millettism. ASIN B07NL8D5NZ.
- Redmann, Oliver (2019). Cometan: Founder of Astronism. London: Phoenix Publishers Co. pp. 7–8. ISBN 9781097846917.
- Magnall, Bethany (2019-02-18). "What is the Omnidoxy?". Astronism.org. Retrieved 26 February 2019.
- Corning, Elizabeth (2018). An Overview of Astronism. London: Wiseman Publishers. pp. p16–18. ISBN 9781097847051.
- Wickham, John (2018). Astronism: A New Understanding of Humanity's Place in The Cosmos. London: Phoenix Publishers Co. pp. p6–12. ISBN 9781096577966.
- Miller, Lucy (2018-09-04). "Creativity, business & saying no to booze: we meet student entrepreneur Brandon Taylorian". The National Student. Retrieved 15 January 2019.
- Young, Jess (2018-06-14). "Interview with young author and entrepreneur Brandon Taylorian". The London Economic. Retrieved 23 February 2019.
- Starkiss, Emily (2019). The Biography of a Young Philosopher. Preston: Astral Publishing. pp. p10. ISBN 9781096577744.
- Shaw, Karen (2018-04-18). "Getting to know: Brandon Taylorian". Northern Life Magazine. Retrieved 26 February 2019.
- Francis, Amanda (June 2018). "Brandon Taylorian". Lancashire & North West Magazine. Retrieved 27 February 2019.
- Walton Lange, Lucy (2018-07-05). "Exclusive interview with author and entrepreneur Brandon Taylorian". Female First. Retrieved 4 December 2018.
This article "Cometan" is from Simple English Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cometan.