|United States, India and Australia|
|Dikshant Dave (Founder)|
Shrinivasa Sharma (Founder)
Number of employees
CureJoy is a content aggregation and content publishing platform headquartered in San Francisco, California and operated from Bengaluru, India. It is an online destination where people can find content related to natural health and wellness and connect with experts. CureJoy can be accessed on the internet as well as through mobile apps available on Android and Apple iOS. CureJoy has 30 million site visits per month.
CureJoy was founded by Dikshant Dave and Shrinivasa Sharma and incorporated in October 2013. Before starting Curejoy, Dikshant and Shrinivasa were co-founders of a social gaming company, Funstar Studios which merged with Playkast Inc, a media entertainment company, in 2012.
CureJoy had raised $350,000 in seed funding from Accel Partners India with participation from a group of US angels. In September 2015, the company received a funding of $1.15 million in pre-Series A funding from Accel Partners India. Accel India’s Subrata Mitra, Venk Krishnan (founder of Nuware Technologies) and Larry Braitman (founder of Flycast and Adify) have also invested their money in this round of funding. In June 2016, the company raised $4.4 million in Series A, led by its existing investor Accel Partners India. Several other individual angels also participated in the round.
- Poovanna, Sharan (18 September 2015). "CureJoy raises $1.15 million from Accel Partners, others". Mint.
- "TKoramangala is a relief point for a startup's hectic lifestyle: Dikshant Dave, CureJoy". The Economic Times. 19 September 2015.
- DIPTI, GORE (18 September 2015). "Bangalore based Health and Wellness Startup, CureJoy secures $1.15M funding led by Accel Partners". TechStory.
- Paul, Binu (14 June 2016). "Exclusive: Health-tech startup CureJoy raises Series A funding". VCCircle.
- Chandra, Nandini (18 September 2015). "Accel Invests $1.15 Mn In Health & Wellness Startup CureJoy". Inc24.
- Silver, Curtis (17 August 2017). "CureJoy Is Healthy Living And Wellness Content Without The Snake Oil Sales Pitch". Forbes.
- "The Largest Online Health And Wellness Destination, Curejoy Provides The Key To Healthy Living". The CEO Magazine - India. 6 February 2018.
- "Think of natural health and wellness? Curejoy is what many refer to". Entrepreneur. 19 September 2015.
- "CureJoy raises ₹7.6 crore from Accel Partners". Business Line.
- Elizabeth, Shilpa (18 September 2015). "CureJoy has secures $1.15 mn in a pre-series A round of funding led by Accel Partners". The Economic Times.
- "CureJoy raises $1.15 million from Accel Partners". Indiatimes shopping. 18 September 2015.
Others articles of the Topics Health and fitness AND Companies : Health food restaurant
Others articles of the Topics Internet AND Companies : ShopX, Bharat News, Yahoo!, WittyFeed, OnVaSortir!, UpGrad, Freenom
Others articles of the Topic Internet : Give Me My Remote, Yoga challenge, Rafael Núñez (hacker), Jack Anthony Isaacs, World Wide Web, You Know Me Movement, UpGrad
Others articles of the Topic Health and fitness : Health food restaurant
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Pizzeria Venti, Timeline of Twitch.tv, El Gaucho (Israeli restaurant), Hawks PDX, Fyers, Rusneftegaz, Planète Juniors
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Curejoy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Curejoy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.