|🏫 Education||Fudan University|
CEO of BitSE, founder of Fusion
|Title||Former GM of IBM Chongqing Branch|
DJ Qian (born in 1980 as Qian Dejun; Chinese: 钱德君), also known as Dejun Qian, sometimes referred to simply as "DJ", the former executive at IBM, is a Chinese tech entrepreneur and the founder & CEO of Fusion Foundation. In addition, he also serves as the founder and CEO of BitSE,  as well as being the creator of Singapore-based company Qtum.
DJ worked at IBM for 12 years, during which time he acted as GM of IBM Chongqing Branch and GM of the Key Industry Client Division at IBM Greater Western Region of China. In 2013, he resigned from IBM and started his first entrepreneurial venture.
In the year of 2013, he founded BitSE. Afterwards, he launched VeChain in 2015 and QTUM in 2016. He hosted the Session of Digital Currency and Blockchain at Boao Forum for Asia in March 2017. 
- CN 107070660 : "A kind of design storage method of block chain encrypted radio-frequency chip"
- US20210089677: "Method for performing segmenting locking and merging control of encrypted digital assets based on time dimension"
- US20210142318: "Mapping system and corresponding method to realize digital assets on the mapping chain based on distributed technology"
- Zoran Cekerevac (17 July 2018). "Blockchain technology and industrial Internet of Things in the supply chains" (PDF). Researchgate.net. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2021-12-02. Unknown parameter
- Li Junjie (October 28, 2009). "The National Tour of 2009 IBM Server and Storage Solutions held in Chongqing". Semantic Scholar.
- Chavez-Dreyfuss, Gertrude (June 15, 2018). "Singapore start-up secures $12.3 billion in assets for blockchain platform". Reuters.
- "Facing the Future of Globalization and Free Trade". Boao Forum for Asia. March 9, 2017.
- "Why hackers rely on bitcoin to demand ransom?". National Business Daily. 2017-05-14. Archived from the original on 2021-10-22. Unknown parameter
- "Conference on blockchain potential". The Star (Malaysia). September 4, 2018.
- Rachel McIntosh (February 21, 2018). "Fusion Founder: Our Smart Contracts are More Versatile than Ethereum's". Finance Magnates.
- Avi Mizrahi (22 May 2017). "PwC Backs Chinese Blockchain-Powered Supply Chain Startup VeChain". Finance Magnates.
- Vilner, Yoav (31 May 2018). "11 CEOs and founders on whether cryptocurrencies will be mainstream in 2019". CNBC.
- Renato Capelj. "Fusion Foundation to bring YAD Capital's Alternative Credit Investments onto Blockchain". Private Equity Wire. Sep 30, 2019.
- "Bitse founder Dejun Qian participates in the blockchain project 'Fusion'". Korea Central Daily. 2018-01-23. Archived from the original on 2018-01-23. Unknown parameter
- Ian Allison (May 21, 2017). "PwC backs Chinese supply chain and anti-counterfeiting blockchain". International Business Times.
- Russell, Jon (August 31, 2017). "How far can the unicorn companies go?". TechCrunch.
- Rachel McIntosh (February 19, 2018). "Qtum Founder: Today's Crypto is Only a Ledger. We Offer Interoperability". Finance Magnates.
- ""FUSION MEET-UP in SEOUL" will be held on the 3rd of July". SBS Biz. 2018-06-29.
- "The Fourth Industrial Revolution: Blockchain Tech and the Integration of Trust". NASDAQ.com. February 16, 2017.
- "Blockchain innovations: a review of the patent landscape 2008 - 2018". Cambridge Network. October 22, 2018.
- "Method for External Data-Based Constructing Various Triggering Mechanisms to Execute Smart Contract in Blockchain Network and System Thereof". Google Patents. January 21, 2021.
- "External data-based method and system for constructing various triggering mechanisms for executing smart contract in blockchain network". World Intellectual Property Organization. 10 March 2019.
- "Tokenization: technical aspects and investment applications". Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association. May 25, 2021.
- "Big Blue IBM turns 100 years old". Chongqing Morning Post. 2011-06-16.
- "China Unicom Sichuan Branch and IBM Sign a Strategic Cooperation Agreement". TechTarget. 2013-11-04. Archived from the original on 2021-10-31. Unknown parameter
- Erin Hobey (May 22, 2017). "Singapore-based Blockchain VeChain Joins PwC's Incubation Program". Crowdfund Insider.
- Shen Qiusha (2017-07-12). "Blockchain takes the first step to "landing" in Shanghai". Wenhui Bao. Archived from the original on 2021-10-22. Unknown parameter
- "Hyperledger Global Expansion Adds Seven New Members to Blockchain Initiative". NASDAQ.com. June 30, 2016.
- Eva Xiao (4 Jan 2017). "Blockchain meets fashion in bid to fight the fakes". Tech in Asia.
- Arnab Shome (February 14, 2018). "Krypton Capital Backs Blockchain Firm, Fusion". Finance Magnates.
- Finance Magnates Staff (November 6, 2018). "Crypto Exchange and Asian Expansion: Krypton CEO Reveals Future Plans". Finance Magnates.
- "Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2017 Session Summary (No. 23)" (PDF). Boao Forum for Asia. March 24, 2017. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2021-10-22. Unknown parameter
- "A kind of design storage method of block chain encrypted radio-frequency chip". Google Patents. August 18, 2017.
- "Method for performing segmenting locking and merging control of encrypted digital assets based on time dimension". Espacenet. 2021-03-25.
- "Mapping system and corresponding method to realize digital assets on the mapping chain based on distributed technology". United States Patent and Trademark Office. May 13, 2021.
This article "DJ Qian" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:DJ Qian. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.