Danilo Antúnez Mejía
|Danilo Antúnez Mejía|
|Born||Danilo Dagoberto Antunez Mejia|
|🎓 Alma mater||Universidad Católica de Honduras|
|BIDSS Technology (Founder)|
|Board member of||ASEMTECH (President)|
Danilo Antúnez Mejía is a Honduras businessman and founder of BIDSS Technology. He also serves as the president of Association of Technology and Communications Companies of Honduras.
Antúnez Mejía graduated as a systems engineer from Universidad Católica de Honduras in 2011. He began working as an IT consultant for Banco Azteca while also teaching at New Horizons Computer Learning Centers. In 2015, he founded BIDSS Technology, a technology services company in Honduras where he also serves as the CEO.
Antúnez Mejía also serves as the president of the ASEMTECH, the Association of Technology and Communications Companies of Honduras. He is credited with helping advance technology in Honduras, including bringing the first technology park to the country.
- "Honduras puede atraer a Google o Microsoft con un parque tecnologico Asemtech". Forbes Central America (in Spanish). 28 October 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Rodriguez, Luis (21 August 2018). "El empresario que fundo con L 5,000 una empresa de exito". El Heraldo (in Spanish).CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Diario, Redaccion. "Honduras, Empresa technologica distinguida por Microsoft con certiacion Gold". Quienopina (in Spanish).CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "QUienes son los que mas invierten en technlogias". LaPrensa (in Spanish). 2 September 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Honduras plantea abrir su primer parque tecnológico". Estrategia y Nego (in Spanish). 28 October 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
|This business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Danilo Antúnez Mejía" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Danilo Antúnez Mejía. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.