|Born||Belgrade, SFR Yugoslavia|
Dejan Marković (Serbian Cyrillic: Дејан Марковић, born 1983, Belgrade, SFR Yugoslavia ) is a visual artist and researcher based in Berlin and Graz. He works in a variety of media from films and sculptures to public interventions. Currently he is working as a lecturer and researcher at the IZK Institute for Contemporary Art, Graz University of Technology. His long term and discursive work investigates the political conditioning behind the western construction of digital and analogue space, and searching for the possible ways complex institutional and social relations can be comprehended and exposed.
- Shapes of Things Before My Eyes IMDb Director: Dejan Markovic
- Dejan Markovic: State of Nature Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade
- Dejan Markovic: I Never Stopped Loving You 56. October Salon, KC Belgrade
- Spaceship Yugoslavia–The Suspension of Time nGbK, Berlin and Kino Arsenal Berlin
- Working Group "Art in the Underground" International open art competition of the nGbK Berlin
- San letnje noći / Dejan Marković Supervizuelna: Monitor
This article "Dejan Marković (artist)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dejan Marković (artist). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.