May 17, 1992
|🎓 Alma mater||Harvard University|
Search Dimash Adilet on Amazon.
Dimash Adilet (//) (Kazakh: Димаш Әділет, Dımash Ádilet; born May 17, 1995) is a Swiss-Kazakh internet personality.
Early life and education
Dimash Adilet was born on May 17, 1995, in Almaty, Kazakhstan. He is the eldest son in the family.
At the age of 11, Dimash was sent to study in a private boarding school in Gstaad, Switzerland, away from his family. In 2010 he attended a private boarding school and sports academy IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida for a year, before returning to Switzerland to graduate from high school. Dimash is an alumnus of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. His academic background is in Finance and Psychology.
During his school years, Dimash was competing in Swiss National Ski Racing competitions, and at the age of 14, he passed the qualification for the skill-level of a professional Swiss ski instructor. Dimash was a decorated member of his high school's swimming team. He also engaged in competitive boxing since the age of 14.
He has been noted to have constantly gotten into fights at school, although always forgiven thanks to his outstanding academic performance.
Dimash Adilet currently has over 1 million followers across his social media profiles, making him the most followed male influencer in Switzerland and Kazakhstan. He first started gaining popularity on Instagram in 2015 for sharing snapshots of his luxury lifestyle and "refined" sense of fashion. With his online content, he is aiming to motivate the younger generation and act as a role model to encourage personal and intellectual growth of the youth. Dimash is also known to often promote positive social impact and advocate for environmental protection. He is actively engaged in philanthropy.
Dimash's social media influence led to him cooperating with such luxury brands as Audemars Piguet, Lamborghini, and Louis Vuitton, among others. Described as a fashion influencer, and a model, he often travels to Fashion Week events around the world, as well as other high-profile social events.
- "Димаш Адилет: биография и родители". NUR.KZ (in русский). Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- AUG 5, Paolo Chua |; 2017. "9 Real-Life Crazy Rich Asians". Townandcountry.ph. Retrieved 2019-12-18.
- Pool. "Tajir Dari Lahir! Inilah Sosok Si Ganteng Dimash, Putra Konglomerat". wolipop. Retrieved 2019-12-18.
- "Завидный жених из Казахстана признан одним из самых умных людей в мире". InformBuro.kz. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "Димаш Адилет о себе и своем отношении к девушкам". Cosmopolitan Magazine (in русский). Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "Самый желанный жених Казахстана описал свою будущую жену". NUR.KZ (in русский). Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- "Rich Heirs on Instagram: Dimash Adilet, Kazakhstan's top Internet personality". FirstClasse. Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- "Mengintip Anak Konglomerat Kazakhstan, Dimas Adilet Saat Masak dan Kulineran". DetikFood (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2018-11-27.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "#RKOI: Film Documents Lavish Lives of Wealthy Youth". ABC News. Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- "Казахстанца пригласили сняться в британском фильме об Instagram". Tengrinews.kz (in русский). Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- NUR.KZ. "Қазақ жігіті ағылшын фильміне түсуге шақырту алды (фото)". NUR.KZ (in қазақша). Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- "Почему бы вам не..? Звезда Instagram Димаш Адилет". Harper’s BAZAAR Kazakhstan (in русский). 2019-12-13. Retrieved 2019-12-18.
- "Spotted: The best dressed boys at London Fashion Week". Gay Times. 2018-02-19. Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- "Казахстанский Кристиан Грей - 365info.kz". 365info.kz (in русский). Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "Отечественную Барби и казахстанского Кристиана Грея назвали самой красивой парой - 365info.kz". 365info.kz (in русский). Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "Шикарная жизнь самого желанного жениха Казахстана". NUR.KZ (in русский). Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- "Самый завидный жених Казахстана раскритиковал День Святого Валентина". Zakon.kz (in русский). Retrieved 2018-11-26.
This article "Dimash Adilet" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dimash Adilet. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.