|Institute||Narsapuram Mission Hospital 1953 to 1965, Ambajipeta Women’s Hospital 1966 to 1997|
|Period in office||1953–1997|
• A Prefect’s Leaving Prize.
• The Margaret Bowers Memorial Prize for Science.
• A Mary Christie Exhibition.
• A Bucks County Council Scholarship and an Open Bursary in Medicine to St. Andrew’s University.
Dr. Irene Leeser was from Jewish family, as world knows and history got evidences about the diaspora of Jewish tribe , all the people were dispersed around the world to different places in this case her family moved to Germany.
"Leeser" is the Yiddish(Judaeo-German) surname (or last name) of Dr. Irene Leeser shows the first chance of migration to Leese,Germany after the diaspora of jewish tribe, and in other point of view Leeser is named after the place Leese, as the people of Leese are named after there town as Leeser.
Declining health and Death
After her precious Work about the rural people in Ambajipeta, Andhra Pradesh, India, she went to United Kingdom in 1997, being an old age at the age of 91 years Dr.Irene Leeser left her last breath on 6th August 2017.
Recognition and Reception
Dr. Irene Leeser got fame and recognition after the medical foundations of the Wright Eye and Ambajipeta Women’s Hospital, and building up around 35 Assemblies(Churches) in east godavari, andhra pradesh,India.
Dr. Irene Leeser was a jew from the birth itself, after coming to Wycombe, Buckinghamshire,UK, she joined in a Christian school (Wycombe High School), where she got inspired by the Christ Jesus and accepting Jesus as her personal saviour, she then turned to christianity.
- A thesis submitted as part of the requirements for the Masters of Midwifery (Honours) degree (PDF). line feed character in
|title=at position 55 (help)
- "Genealogy of Dr.Irene Leeser".
- "Bucks free press".
- "Dr.Irene Leeser".
- Stuttgarter jüdische Ärzte während des Nationalsozialismus.
- Homöopathie in der Klinik_ die Geschichte der Homöopathie am Stuttgarter.
- "Genealogy of Otto Leeser".
- "Wycombe High School,UK".
Biopic on Dr.Irene Leeser
This article "Dr.Irene Leeser" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Dr.Irene Leeser/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.