E.M.S in 2017
|Birth name||Maurice Eloka Soye Okeoma|
|Born||August 19, 1995|
|Labels||E.M.S Universal Entertainment|
Maurice Eloka Soye Okeoma, professionally known as E.M.S or E is a rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer from Nigeria. Maurice was born on August 19, 1995 in Sokoto, Nigeria, but raised in Kaduna, it was there he began his musical career. His nickname was given to him by his childhood friend, Threezzy. The name E.M.S is an acronym of Maurice names; Eloka, Maurice, Soye.
- 88 Bars (2012)
- Hidden (2017)
- iRONiC (2017)
- Trapped (2018)
- Never Told Me (2018)
- VOiCE OF E (2018)
- "Aboki (Remix) + The Matter (Remix) + Me,Myself and I – E.M.S". MaGbedu. Retrieved 31 October 2018.
- "E.M.S | Album Discography | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 2 November 2018.
- "Artists born on and bands formed on August 19, 1995". AllMusic. Retrieved 2 November 2018.
- "E.M.S age, hometown, biography | Last.fm". Last.fm. Retrieved 2 November 2018.
- PMAN KADUNA (September 20, 2013), PMAN KADUNA PEACE CONCERT, retrieved 31 October 2018
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]].|
- E.M.S at AllMusic
- E.M.SLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). discography at MusicBrainz
This article "E.M.S" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:E.M.S. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.