This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
History[edit | edit source]
ELIX POLYMERS was founded in 2012 with its head office and plant located in Tarragona, Spain. Since 2012, ELIX POLYMERS has evolved from a production plant of an external company to an independent competitive and innovative company. In 2016 the company opened a commercial office in the USA to cover the needs of customers form the American markets.
Products and services[edit | edit source]
Awards and honors[edit | edit source]
- 2016 - 4th place in the SPE Award, Body Interior category (2016 SPE Automotive Innovation Awards) Presented by Society of Plastics Engineers, Inc.
- 2016 - Frost & Sullivan New Product Innovation Award (Best practices award ) Presented by Frost & Sullivan
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Sam, Davies (8 August 2017). "Elix Polymers to present its new portfolio of ABS polymer grades for 3D printing at TCT Show". tctmagazine.com. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- Stephen, Moore. "Low-friction ABS, PC/ABS grades target critical automotive applications". plasticstoday.com. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "ELIX POLYMERS ABS lines to be sold in North America by GP Materials". plasteurope.com. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "Elix Polymers to highlight new materials, technologies at Fakuma". plasticsnewseurope.com. 11 October 2017. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- Grace, Nolan (15 January 2018). "K.D. Feddersen distributes ABS materials from plastics manufacturer ELIX Polymers". britishplastics.co.uk. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- John, Carlon (12 January 2018). "K.D. Feddersen and ELIX Polymers expand their cooperation in ABS distribution deal for Germany". eppm.com. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "T&P Plastic as ABS distributor in the Balkans / Growth potential in E&E and automotive markets". plasteurope.com. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "AWARDS AND HONOURS". elix-polymers.com. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "ELIX Polymers' Natural Fibre-Reinforced ABS Receives 2016 Frost & Sullivan New Product Innovation Award". converternews.com. 15 April 2016. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
This article "ELIX Polymers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage ELIX Polymers/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.