|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
ELIX POLYMERS is a Spanish company known as a provider of solutions in the field of thermoplastics.
ELIX POLYMERS was founded in 2012 with its head office and plant located in Tarragona, Spain. Since 2012, ELIX POLYMERS has evolved from a production plant of an external company to an independent competitive and innovative company. In 2016 the company opened a commercial office in the USA to cover the needs of customers form the American markets.
Products and services
Awards and honors
- 2016 - 4th place in the SPE Award, Body Interior category (2016 SPE Automotive Innovation Awards) Presented by Society of Plastics Engineers, Inc.
- 2016 - Frost & Sullivan New Product Innovation Award (Best practices award ) Presented by Frost & Sullivan
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Sam, Davies (8 August 2017). "Elix Polymers to present its new portfolio of ABS polymer grades for 3D printing at TCT Show". tctmagazine.com. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- Stephen, Moore. "Low-friction ABS, PC/ABS grades target critical automotive applications". plasticstoday.com. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "ELIX POLYMERS ABS lines to be sold in North America by GP Materials". plasteurope.com. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "Elix Polymers to highlight new materials, technologies at Fakuma". plasticsnewseurope.com. 11 October 2017. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- Grace, Nolan (15 January 2018). "K.D. Feddersen distributes ABS materials from plastics manufacturer ELIX Polymers". britishplastics.co.uk. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- John, Carlon (12 January 2018). "K.D. Feddersen and ELIX Polymers expand their cooperation in ABS distribution deal for Germany". eppm.com. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "T&P Plastic as ABS distributor in the Balkans / Growth potential in E&E and automotive markets". plasteurope.com. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "AWARDS AND HONOURS". elix-polymers.com. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "ELIX Polymers' Natural Fibre-Reinforced ABS Receives 2016 Frost & Sullivan New Product Innovation Award". converternews.com. 15 April 2016. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
This article "ELIX Polymers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ELIX Polymers. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.