ESA Automation’s headquarters are in Mariano Comense, Como, Italy, and has branches in Spain, Germany, United States, Turkey, China and India. In Italy it has also two subsidiaries: ESA Elettronica S.p.A. in Pontedera and ESA Energy S.r.l. in Rovereto.
- 1975 Transistor radio antenna and electronic switchboards.
- 1977 Integrated solutions of electrical and electronic systems for the management and control of installations for the production in the wood industry and in the production of polyurethane foam for refrigeration equipment.
- 1980 Systems for the production of baskets for washing machines and electronic systems for the management and control of the processing plants of steel and iron forging.
- 1985 First operator interface for the integration of production systems.
- 1991 Universal, multi-protocol and double door operator terminal.
- 1994 Certification ISO 9001 and entry into the industrial PC market.
- 1996 ESA Europe S.L.U. in Castelldefels (Barcelona), Spain.
- 1998 ESA Elettronica GmbH. in Rödermark, Germany.
- 2000 ESA Software & Automation India Pvt. Ltd. in Bangalore, India.
- 2003 ESA Technology Inc. in Santa Rosa (CA), U.S.A.
- 2006 ESA Electronic Technology (Shanghai) Co. Ltd, in Shanghai, China.
- 2011 ESA Technology Elektronik Ticaret Limited Şirketi in Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2012 ESA Energy srl in Rovereto (TN), Italy.
- 2015 Acquisition of the CNC& motion company Elcon Group
- 2016 ESA enters the world of Driver and Motors.
This article "ESA Automation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ESA Automation. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.