|Founded 📆||Ontario, Canada (2001)|
|Founders 👔||Eldon Sprikerhoff|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
eSentire is a computer security company based in Ontario, Canada. Founded in 2001, by Eldon Sprikerhoff, the company provides Managed Detection and Response services to address an industry shortage in skilled security professionals. The company also has offices in the US (New York City and Seattle) and Europe (London, UK; Cork (city), Ireland).
eSentire raised multiple funding rounds: $1M Federal Development Funding Loan from the Government of Canada (2011); $1M Series “A” Funding (2012); $7M Series “B” Funding (2013); $14M Series “C” Funding (2014); $19.5M in Series "D" Funding (2016); growth equity investment of over $100M in 2017 from Warburg Pincus. Edison Partners, Georgian Partners, and Warburg Pincus were the leading investors in the different funding rounds.
- "eSentire Inc". Bloomberg.
- Stiennon, Richard (16 December 2019). "SOC Staffing Is A Golden Opportunity". Forbes.
- Pender, Terry (13 April 2020). "Veteran tech executive takes over as CEO of eSentire". The Record.
- "Edison Ventures Invests in eSentire Provider of Network Security as a Managed Service". 17 July 2013.
- "Georgian Partners leads new funding round for Canada's eSentire". 15 September 2014.
- "Cybersecurity Firm eSentire Secures $19.5 Million to Expand Services". 3 Feb 2016.
- "Warburg Pincus makes major investment in Ontario-based cybersecurity firm eSentire". 21 Aug 2017.
This article "ESentire" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ESentire. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.