Ebury Partners UK
Ebury is a Fintech company, headquartered in London, specialising in providing trade finance, payments, cross border transactions, FX liquidity and volatility risk management to corporates, NGOs and private clients.
Ebury was founded by Juan Lobato and Salvador García in 2009, and in 2015 received investment from Vitruvian Partners, 83North and Angel Co-Fund. Ebury now employs close to 1,000 staff in 19 countries, and services 30,000+ clients globally.
2009: Ebury founded.
2010: First trade booked on the company’s own systems.
2014: The Trade finance. product launched, providing short term lending to SMEs.
2017: Opened first offices outside of the UK, in Canada and UAE.
2018: Expanded into Australia and Hong Kong.
2019: 1 millionth trade booked.
Awards and Partnerships
The company has partnered with several large technology companies and financial associations, including:
Ebury Partners UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority  as an Electronic Money Institution and as an Investment Firm to provide advice and execute trades in FX Forwards.
Ebury Partners UK
This article "Ebury" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ebury. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "NEW SOURCE OF FINANCE FOR SMALL AND MID-SIZED COMPANIES". Global Banking & Finance Review. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "Subscribe to read". Financial Times. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "FT Future 100 UK: the full list". ig.ft.com. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- Rininsland, Ændrew; Blood, David; Smith, Ian (2018-02-11). "The FT 1000: The complete list of Europe's fastest growing companies". Financial Times. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "Previous winners". UK Technology Fast 50. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "Winners European Fintech Awards 2016 Announces Winners". Fintech Schweiz Digital Finance News - FintechNewsCH. 2016-04-16. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- August 2018, 30th. "Ebury becomes first fintech to go live with Swift gpi". FinTech Futures. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "EBA Members". www.abe-eba.eu. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "Ebury connects to Faster Payments with Form3". Finextra Research. 2018-03-20. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "Ebury on NetSuite". SuiteApp. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "Financial Conduct Authority". register.fca.org.uk. Retrieved 2019-05-14.