|Edit this InfoBox|
Ellisha model in 2017
|Born||Elisha Ofori Bamfo|
Eastern Region, Ghana
|Occupation||dressmaker, fashion designe|
|Label(s)||Fashion House BOiE&Bill|
Ellisha Boie is a Ghanaian fashion designer, with brother Calvin bill who is widely known for creating the African Print designs with Western features, like African Print Bomber jackets, African Print emoji clothes, T-shirts and Sweatshirts. .
Career[edit | edit source]
Growing up in a fashion family where both his mother and ground mother were designers, ellisha and his brother got into designing at an earlier age and by 2014 they started their own fashion business. In 2015 he launched several Bomber jackets which Sold More than 5000 pieces online days upon its released. Ellisha have designed for Ghanaian singer Wiyaala, Raquel and the group fokn Bois In 2017, he released the MyRRH collection which featured football jersey and wedding gowns made from African prints
Awards & Nomination[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Site Maintenance". omgvoice.com.
- Jessica (25 July 2016). "The talk with Ellisha BoiE".
- Plange, Cyla; STYLEAFRIQUE•COM™ (24 May 2017). "Newest Face in the Ghanaian Fashion Industry".
- "Fashionomics". www.fashionomicsafrica.org.
- Staff (24 January 2019). "It's better to be a Slay Queens who gets 10k likes than a Professional Model who get 20 likes".
- Staff (13 December 2018). "80% of Ghanaian fashion designers are stealing their designs from Instagram and Facebook - Ellisha Boie".
- Editor, Pamela Ofori-Boateng Lifestyle. "This 90-Year-Old Ghanaian Man Could Hit Guinness Book Of Records As The Oldest Model Alive". Modern Ghana.
- Ofori, Kwame (11 December 2018). "I'm the saviour of the fashion industry in Ghana-Ellisha Boie".
- 122108447901948 (8 June 2017). "Taking African fashion to another level". Graphic Online.
- "This 90-year-old Ghanaian could be the world's oldest model". www.pulse.com.gh. 16 October 2018.
- Bamgbose, Temi (21 February 2016). "10 African Fashion Designers to Watch".
- "AFRICA IS ON FIRE". 30 May 2018.
- Abdullai, Isshak. "Ellisha BOiE nominated for Africa Youth Choice Award".
- Debrah, Ameyaw (31 January 2019). "#GhanasNewTribe: The Future Awards Africa unveils 50 outstanding young Ghanaians".
This article "Ellisha Boie" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ellisha Boie. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.