Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Essendon Royals SC
This article does not cite any sources. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Essendon Royals Soccer Club|
|Ground||Cross Keys Reserve (Juniors) and Ormond Park (Seniors)|
|League||Victorian State League Division 1|
Essendon Royals is an Australian soccer club from Essendon, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria. The senior men and Women squads currently participate in the Victorian State League Division 1 North-West division in their respective leagues.
The club had two stints in the Victorian Premier League (VPL), the second highest level in Australian soccer, in 2001 and from 2003–07.
The club has a current membership over 650 and currently fields teams in junior boys and girls leagues from 8 years to seniors.
Others articles of the Topic Australia : Acheron Design, Quidditch Australia, Robert Buntine, Rachel-Lee Anderson, Indigenous peoples of Australia, Jonah Rock, December 2017 Melbourne car attack
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of sports clubs inspired by others
- Gorman, Joe (7 September 2015). "The forgotten story of … Brunswick Juventus' 1985 NSL championship". Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "History". Essendon Royals Soccer Club. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "Essendon Royals - Divisional History". OzFootball. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- Essendon Royals SC (official website)
- Football Federation Victoria (official website)
- Essendon Royals Ozfootball Page
Template:AUS fb state Vic
This article "Essendon Royals SC" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.