|Media and Entertainment Brand|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|Parent||Royz Media and Entertainment|
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
FFACE is an Indian talent media and entertainment brand headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Apart from managing talents in East India, FFACE also produces web series, short and feature films in Eastern India. The flagship event for FFACE is the FFACE Calendar, the first edition being launched in 2014. FFACE celebrated its fifth birthday on 4 May 2019.
FFACE has so far launched 7 Editions of FFACE Calendar promoting fresh faces in the film and fashion industry.
|#||Calendar Year||Calendar Cover|
|1||2014||Ridhima Ghosh and Sayani Datta|
|3||2016||Supriya Devi, Sabitri Chatterjee|
FFACE Reality Series
FFACE Reality Series was launched in the year 2016. It became an extension of FFACE Calendar thereon. A series shot to showcase the journey of young aspiring models and actors from their start, until they achieve fame and popularity.
The platform is for kids aged 4 - 14 years, aspiring in entertainment media, was launched by FFACE in 2018. The platform trains and grooms kids preparing themselves for a career in the entertainment world.
The first pageant by FFACE which promotes the concept ‘Beauty Has No Shape’. It challenges body shaming and brings out the true essence of womanhood. The pageant was launched in the year 2019.
Video and Film Production
FFACE has produced films and webseries under its parent banner of Royz Media and Entertainment
|#||Calendar Year||Calendar Cover|
|1||2016 - 2020||FFACE Reality Series|
|2||2020||Khwaishein - The Desires of the Lost|
|3||2020||Jete Nahi Dibo|
- "FFACE Calendar Launched". India Blooms. 5 May 2014.
- "FFACE Celebrates 5th Birthday in style, WhatsUp". The Telegraph T2. 24 May 2019.
- "Sayani Datta in FFACE". Cinetalkers. 12 November 2019.
- "Auditions for FFACE Calendar 2015". Times of India. 6 October 2015.
- India, Press Trust of (21 March 2015). "City youth sails into global fashion icon show". Business Standard India.
- "Mimi Chakraborty: A List Of Movies By The Actor-turned-politician". Republic World. 7 November 2019.
- India, Press Trust of (20 February 2015). "City model hunt finalists to contend in global fashion show". Business Standard India.
- "Fface showcases achievements of 100 years of Bengali cinema". India Today. 11 January 2016.
- "Fface goes international for calendar shoot with Bollywood actress Sonali Raut". India Blooms. 8 December 2016.
- "Kyra Dutt as the FFACE Cover 2018". ABP Ebela. 30 January 2018.
- "The FFACE Calendar 2019 Launched at PARK". The Millennium Post. 7 January 2019.
- "FFACE unveils Calendar 2020 is presence of Paayel Sarkar". IBG News. 24 January 2020.
- "FFACE- Your Way to Fame Just Got Bigger with a Reality Show". Tollykata. 24 November 2016.
- "Night Guard Irfan to feature in FFACE Reality Series". ABP Ebela. 11 September 2018.
- "Fface Calender 2017 Season-2 Reality Show is about to launch soon in Kolkata". Times of North. 20 April 2017.
- "FFACE introduces FFACE Junior". IBG News. 10 October 2018.
- "First Junior Fashion Show in Kolkata". Kolkata 24x7 News. 1 October 2018.
- "FFACE Introduced Fface Junior; A Platform for Kids to Showcase Their Talent". Kolkata Mail. 5 November 2018.
- "Unveiling finalists of Anokhi". Millennium Post. 30 July 2019.
- "You do't need to be slim to be a model". Indian Express Bengali. 13 May 2019.
- "Anokhi Winners Declared". ABP Takma. 22 August 2019.
- "Fface introduces a Fface Reality Series". News 18 Bangla. 11 September 2018.
- "A short film on substance abuse". The Times of India. 1 June 2018.
- "Sujan Mukherjee to play Uttam Kumar". The Times of India. 21 June 2018.
This article "FFACE" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:FFACE. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.