Fera Feri Hera Feri
|Fera Feri Hera Feri|
|Directed by||Girish Mohite|
|Produced by||Viral S Patel, Dev Patel, Darshan Patel & Charu Joshi|
|Written by||Jitendra Parmar|
|Music by||Parth Bharat Thakkar|
|Edited by||Nilesh Navnath Gavand|
|Distributed by||Vandan Shah (Rupam)|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Mr. Hasmukhlaal keeps two wives at the same time, but the wives have no knowledge of each other. On top of that, he orchestrates his own death for one family and stays with the other. For a long time it's all fine until his son from the first marriage and his daughter from the second marriage happen to get in touch with each other and plan to meet. And thus starts a rollercoaster ride of confusion and coverups. Will the 2 wives ever come to know the truth?
Cast[edit | edit source]
Manoj Joshi as Hasmukh Jobanputra
Shilpa Tulaksar as Mandakini Jobanputra
Sonia Shah as Shridevi Jobanputra
Sanjiv Jotangia as Rajnikant
Archan Trivedi as Dr. Kidi
Haresh Dagia as Bhuro Rabaari
Pauravi Joshi as Monghi Rabari
Bijal Joshi as Sapna Jobanputra
Rishil Joshi as Akash Jobanputra
Kuldeep Gor as Parth Rabaari
Netri Trivedi as Juhi Kidi
Production[edit | edit source]
The film was shot in Ahmedabad and Baroda, and the schedule was wrapped up in only 27 days. Due to such a rapid paced production it created a record of being the first Gujarati film to be shot in such a short span of time.
Music[edit | edit source]
The music of the film has been given by Parth Bharat Thakkar and distributed by Zee Music. The title track "Dhamaliyu" is sung by Sonu Nigam. The second song called "Icon" is a very peppy number and is sung by Nakash Aziz, who is popular for singing songs like Gandi Baat, Selfie Le Le Re and Breakup Song, along with Jahnvi Shrimankar. The song has been choreographed by Ganesh Acharya, which is also a first for a Gujarati film.
Reception[edit | edit source]
Times Of India reviewed it positively by saying "The film is interestingly made and is purely humour made with power packed performances.
Fera Feri Hera Feri[edit | edit source]
This article "Fera Feri Hera Feri" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fera Feri Hera Feri. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Fera Feri Hera Feri receives certificate for rapid paced production - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- "Nakash Aziz lends his voice for another Gujarati song - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- Zee Music Gujarati (2018-04-10), Icon | Fera Feri Hera Feri | Manoj Joshi, Kuldeep Gor & Bijal Joshi |Nakash Aziz & Jahnvi Shrimankar, retrieved 2018-04-17
- Zee Music Gujarati (2018-04-05), Dhamaliyu | Fera Feri Hera Feri | Manoj Joshi & Shilpa Tulaskar | Sonu Nigam & Sairam Dave, retrieved 2018-04-17
- Fera Feri Hera Feri Movie Review, Trailer, & Show timings at Times of India, retrieved 2018-04-17